Chapter 23

Running a hand through my hair, my head snaps in the direction of my door when I hear Joon knock lightly on it. It's already been a week since we talked and since my second lesson with Hoseok. It's actually been going really well so far and I'm extremely happy with how much progress I've been making with it as well. It's frustrating, my progress on being able to properly play all on my own has been slow, but it's still progress nonetheless and I'm extremely grateful for it.

"Ready to go, hyung?" Namjoon asks lightly from the doorway. Taking a deep breath, I nod my head before climbing out of bed and making my way over towards the door. He agreed to try and let me work to be more independent since he'll be leaving in a week, but it's not been the easiest thing for either of us.

"Wait. Please tell me I put my shirt on correctly..." I question, suddenly feeling uncertain of myself. It wouldn't be the first time I've fucked that up sadly...

Though, Joon chuckles at this, ruffling my hair lightly.

"You got it right this time, hyung. Now come on. You don't need to be late for your lesson." Namjoon answers lightheartedly. I roll my eyes at this, letting him take my hand to gently guide me towards the exit of the house.

"Whatever. You're just going out on another date while I have my lesson again, aren't you?" I tease with a small smirk. I hear him fake a gasp before scoffing.

"It is not a date, Yoongi. I'm just going and hanging out with a guy." Namjoon argues.

"Joon, I raised you for how long? I'm no dumbass. You've been going out on dates with probably the same guy, and I have no problems with you being out with a guy. However, you should know by now better than to try and hide shit like that from me because I always end up finding out one way or another." I counter with a chuckle. He sighs at this, helping me into the car before I soon hear him climb into the car on the other side.

"Whatever, hyung." Namjoon grumbles in defeat as he starts the car. I just chuckle once more, amused by his admitted defeat.

Moving my foot around, I can't help but smile just a bit. I finally got the boot off a few days ago and it's made trying to walk around and follow a lot easier than it had been. I'm able to balance a lot better now and I couldn't be more grateful.

We're soon arriving at the music shop, and Namjoon seems more than excited to be helping me out of the car. I simply roll my eyes at him again, knowing it's really just his nerves over the date getting to him. Though, we're soon inside and I'm quickly being handed off to Hoseok before my brother is taking off once more.

"You ready for today?" Hoseok asks lightly as I feel him take my hand in his. I smile lightly at this, nodding in return.

"Hobi?" I ask softly as he begins leading us towards the music room once more.

"Hmm?" He hums quietly in response. I smile a bit at the sound, enjoying how bright he always sounds.

"I know you're only supposed to help me with learning the piano again, but... Could you help me with one other thing?" I question shyly, unsure of whether I'm pushing my luck with him or not.

"Of course, Yoongi! I'm more than happy to help you with whatever it is you need." Hoseok answers almost immediately. I smile a bit more at this, grateful for his helping and kind nature.

"Could you help me with figuring out how to write again? I mean, obviously I can still write but... it's a lot harder with not being able to see the page..." I request nervously, feeling like a bit of an idiot for having to ask for something like this.

"Of course we can work on that, Yoongi. That's not a problem at all. Maybe, depending on how today goes we can end a little early and work on writing afterwards?" He suggests gently as he leads me into the room. I smile at this and nod, pulling him to a stop so that I can step forward to give him a small hug.

"Thank you. I really appreciate everything that you've been doing to help me." I murmur softly, a small smile still on my lips. He chuckles lightly at this as I feel him run his fingers through my hair.

"Yoongi, you don't need to thank me. I'm more than happy to help in anyway that I can."