Chapter 26

All too quickly, the second week flies by and I'm at the airport with Namjoon, Hobi, and Joon's boyfriend Jin. Just with the short discussion I've already had with Jin earlier today, I can tell he's a good guy and that he's got good intentions. It makes me feel better and glad to know that the guy my brother found is a good one. I don't know what I would've done if he weren't honestly.

"Hyung, you're sure you're okay with Yoongi moving in with you? I'm certain Jimin wouldn't mind moving back into their apartment to stay with him." Namjoon asks uncertainly, his hand on my shoulder while Hobi has my hand in his.

"I'm certain. It's no big deal having him live with me, and it'd be nice to have someone to share the place with anyways. Would make commuting a bit easier for him too anyways." Hobi answers lightly, giving my hand a gentle squeeze. I smile lightly at this, blushing just a bit as I simply nod in agreement.

"I really appreciate it, hyung. I'm glad to know that he'll be safe with someone who's gotten at least a little bit accustomed to some of the care he'll need." Namjoon responds, tone sounding a bit brighter this time.

It's only moments later that they're calling for his flight so that he can board and my smile falls once more.

"Take care, okay? Don't push yourself so much and let Hoseok help you, hyung. I don't want anymore phone calls saying I need to come back because you got hurt again." Namjoon teases gently as I'm pulled into a hug. I roll my eyes at this but nod, returning the hug.

"I'll be fine. You're the one who needs to take care of yourself. I'm not a whole lot of help to you anymore if you fuck something." I joke back, earning a soft chuckle out of him.

"I'll do my best, hyung." Joon murmurs softly, making me smile just a bit.

He says his goodbyes to Jin after that, thanking Hoseok once more before walking off. Jin stays a bit longer to watch his boyfriend off, but Hobi and I decide to leave after that, me not being able to really witness a whole lot at this point.

"Do you wanna stop somewhere for dinner on our way home, baby?" Hobi asks softly as we reach the parking lot of the airport. I shrug lightly, not really minding either way.

"Doesn't sound terrible, but I've also not been out to eat since I lost my sight." I answer quietly. He rubs his thumb over the back of my hand gently at this, soon bringing it up for him to kiss gently, making me smile once more.

"I'll help you, I promise. Does it sound okay? Or would you rather not try it for now?" Hoseok murmurs gently. I hum softly, not entirely sure of the idea but tired of always being stuck indoors at the house too.

"I'm up to trying it. I just don't know how much I'll be able to do for myself." I mumble, trying to stick as closely to him as possible.

"Okay, baby. We'll give it a try, and if it doesn't go well we can always order takeout or I can make something up at home."

THE END

————————————
A/N:

Hey everyone! Sadly, the story has finally come to an end! I hope you all enjoyed it!

Thank you so much for reading all the way to the end! Hope to see you all in another story! I love you!