Georgia Bowen

"Hi I'm Georgia, I'm 19 and I'm from Wolverhampton

"Hi I'm Georgia, I'm 19 and I'm from Wolverhampton."

Today I was filming the awkward little video they play for all the original islanders as they come in. I've been on lockdown for the past couple of days and it really has not been any fun, it feels like forever since I've had contact with any of my friends.

I applied earlier in the year thinking I would never get on and here I am. It's been so hard keeping it from some of my friends, of course my family and close friends knew.

"I've just finished my first year at university, doing my degree in nursing. Yes I'm not just a first blonde." I smiled at the camera and gave it a cheeky wink. "You may recognise me, my brother Alex was an islander in the second series. I guess he spurred me to apply."

"I've been single for a couple of months and I'm probably the worst flitter you'll ever see. If I had to give you a chat up line it would be 'Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you I smile.' Cheesy right."

"I'm definitely here for love and to find a guy who's going to sweep me off my feet. My most important qualities in a guy are: tanned, able to hold a conversation and have sparkly eyes. I honestly think that's the way I'll know I've met my soulmate."

"In terms of my self I'm definitely outgoing and I definitely always get my own way. If I want a guy in there then no ones going to stop me. I've kissed a fair few frogs and now I'm ready to find my own Prince Charming."

****Author's Note****

Who's excited for tonight!!!! What would you like to see from Georgia?

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx