Lad Points

****Georgia's POV****

Once everyone had finished with the challenge I made my way over to the swing with Molly, Amber and Maura.

"Are you buzzing?" I asked Amber.

"Just a bit."

"Just a bit?"

"I kind of looked for his name when I opened the envelope and when I saw Amber next to it I was so happy. I couldn't stop grinning."

"I could see something had changed with you. Something was up."

"I think I just needed this you know, to like confirm that this whole thing is not just in my head and there is actually something between us."

"Did you see the look on Joanna's face though?" I said. "It honestly looked like she'd seen a ghost."

"I mean someone told me that she crawled to him, literally crawled to him on the floor. To know that I could raise his heart rate more by just pushing my boobs in his face must mean something."

"Yeah I don't think she was a happy bunny." I told her.

"I think I'm going to pull him for a chat though later on just to like make it clear I wasn't laughing at her or trying to be disrespectful. I do genuinely like the girl and I wouldn't want her to feel the way that I felt that night."

"Yeah."

"I bet you're glad you and Tommy raised each other's hearts the most aren't you?" Molly smirked.

"I mean I would be pretty embarrassed if we didn't considering literally no other boy did anything to me. I mean the most action I got was that thrust by Michael and no offence but that was so awkward."

"I could see that little glint in Tommy's eye."

"Let's Just say I raise his heart rate a lot."

****

The next morning I got changed into a white bikini which I'm pretty sure I had worn before but I didn't have many left.

I was just putting my basic layer of make up on when Chris walked on

"Hi I've made you a tea." He told Amber. "I hope that's the way you like it."

"Yeah it is."

"Would it be alright to grab you later on for a chat?"

"Yeah that would be nice."

"Sweet. Well enjoy your tea and I will see all you ladies later on."

"Bye."

"I really don't know what to do girls." Amber said. "I mean I want to speak to him but I don't think I'd be up for anything romantically happening. I mean I think right now Michael is still in the back of my mind."