Amber

****Georgia's POV****

I was led with Tommy later on when I got a text.

"I've got a text." I shouted. "Islanders tonight the hideaway is open for one lucky couple. Please choose someone to stay the night together."

"Molly and Jordan." I shouted. "You should have it"

"Oh yeah you two are a couple now."

"Are you sure?" Molly asked. "I don't mind if someone else wants to go in it."

"No you two have a good time and spend the night alone together."

"I didn't even bring any sexy underwear or pyjamas." She whispered to me as we made our way to the changing area.

"You can borrow some of mine. I think we're about the same size."

"Thank you."

"You don't need it though, I mean Jordan probably won't care what you're wearing."

"Be on the floor in ten minutes." Amber joked.

"Amber!"

She made her way out with Jordan and then the rest of us got changed for the night. I was in the dressing room with Maura and Amber.

"How are you?" Maura asked her.

"Not great."

"Is it just from that absolute bullshit talk?"

"Everyone just riled us up and then didn't say anything to him. Everyone was fine with him, sitting around the kitchen and laughing."

"I was with Curtis so don't blame me." Maura interrupted her.

"But I heard you laughing with him. It's fine to be with Curtis but..."

"He was taking to him though, what am I meant to do?"

"It's just because you thought it was so disrespectful and it would be nice for you to say it to him."

"What did you want me to do, pull him aside and say that?" She asked. "That's very weird if you've already done it and didn't act bothered for me to go and then make a big deal out of it."

"That's fine." Amber said and walked out.

"Bye. Wow I can't believe that just happened."

"That doesn't get the rest of you girls off the hook either." Amber came back in. "I mean people like you Georgia who've had my back now won't even go and say that he acted out of order."

"I haven't even spoken to him." I defended myself. "I've tried to stay out of the drama not cause arguments where they're not needed."

"All I'm saying is I would have backed up my friend."

"I have your back but I'm just maybe not as confident as you are." I almost shouted at her. "It's our of my comfort zone to go and make a scene and lay down what's right and what's wrong."

"If that's the way you want to be a friend then fine."

"I'm not having this conversation." I told her. "I've had your back in here and everyone will tell you that."

****

The next morning I got changed into a simple black swimsuit.