Clearing Things Up

****Georgia's POV****

Molly and Amber had been gone on their dates a while so the boys all went onto the beanbags whereas us girls were on the daybed. We watched as Maura went over to the boys and got Curtis to teach her some dance moves.

"I don't understand...." Amy started.

"No don't get upset."

"I just don't understand why he keeps doing this. I'm being made out to be a mug."

"No you're not." Jourdan told her. "You've handled this whole situation like a lady and it's actually showing what type of person he is."

"You've not done anything wrong." Belle told her.

"What do you think about Maura in this whole situation?" Joanna asked.

"I don't really know. I mean all she's done is dance with the guy, I don't know if I should look any further into that."

"I wouldn't." I told her. "I'm sure Maura would come and speak to you before she went and told Curtis about anything."

"Yeah I think she would." Joanna agreed. "She's also still technically seeing Marvin so she would need to make things clear between them two as well before she started anything with Curtis."

"Hey guys." We heard from behind and saw Molly, Amber, Ovie and Jordan walking in. "Let's go inside."

We went into the dressing room with the girls and made them tell us about the date.

"It was a nice date but we obviously had Ovie next to us which made the whole thing really awkward." Molly said. "I couldn't do anything with him."

"Did you want to?"

"Kind of."

"Still attracted to him?"

"She just wants a snog." Amber joked.

"The way Jordan's going about it as well makes me want to like jump on him. It's so mature and sexy." Molly said. "He's just like do what you need to do."

"He's such a man."

"Yeah and I think I'm going to stop with arguing about his age because I don't think that matters anymore. He's shown that he can be a man and that's all I've wanted really."

As we were already in here we got changed for the night ahead. I had on a pink tasseled two piece and then some white heels.

"I'm going to speak to Ovie tonight

"I'm going to speak to Ovie tonight." Molly whispered to me as we did our make up. "Tell him what I'm thinking"

"Which is?" She just looked at me. "You're done aren't you?"

"I think so."

"It's crazy what happens in such a short amount of time in here."

****