Night Away

****Georgia's POV****

That night I put on a little red dress just to go a bit classier for the evening.

I quickly got changed with the girls and went down into the garden where everyone was

I quickly got changed with the girls and went down into the garden where everyone was. I grabbed a bottle of champagne from the kitchen and joined everyone round the fire pit.

"Guys Please can I just say something." I announced to the group. "So I've been keeping something from you all today and I just wanted to tell you all what's going on. So today's kind of my birthday."

"What?!" Amber shouted and looked at me. "Why didn't you say?"

"I just don't like all the attention but I thought seen as how it's my birthday night we'd all have a good time. I've got this bottle of champagne and I hope you'll all join me in a toast."

"Of course." Curtis went and got some glasses for us all so we could all have a drink.

"So I want to toast to this amazing time I've had in there." I told them all. "I've made friends for life in you all and I'll never forget what you've all don't for me. I'm literally having the time of my life out here with you all. So here's to another few weeks of fun."

"Cheers."

"Cheers." That resounded through the group and everyone cane to give me a hug. Tommy stayed back though, I could tell he wanted to be alone with me.

"I've got a text." Curtis shouted. "Curtis and Amy you're going on a date. Please get ready to leave the villa immediately."

"See you later." I told them both and gave them a hug. "Come on Tommy boy."

I grabbed his hand and led him over to the edge of the pool whereas the rest of them went to go and help Amy and Curtis get ready.

"I'm sorry for not telling you." I told him. "It's just I really didn't want the attention to be on me."

"I just wanted to make today really special." He told me and pulled me into his side. "I could have made you breakfast in bed, been with you all day. Instead you've watched me kiss all the other girls."

"But most importantly you kissed me." I told him. "Look this time last year I didn't even have anyone to celebrate my birthday with and now I've got you. Just that makes me the luckiest girl in the world."

"Well for the rest of the night I'm going to treat you like a princess."

"Another thing, we're the same age now."

"I know I can't believe it." He said. "How does it feel being 20? Have you grown any grey hairs?"

"Shut up I've got a long way to go yet. Now come on and let's go have a good night with everyone else. We can have some alone time later tonight."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

****

Amy and Curtis were just back from their date when I got a text. Things had all kicked off with Yewande and Arabella and I just wanted out of this place at the moment. I was pretty annoyed they did all this even though they knew I wanted a peaceful night.