Dinner

****Georgia's POV****

Once we'd waved Marvin off Belle, Maura and I went and sat on the daybed with Amber. Curtis was speaking to Fran up on the swing so we had a good view of them.

"I think what's going to happen is he is going to get to know her, because he doesn't want to be rude. However I think he will want you. I mean look at the challenge yesterday, look what he did to her and then to you." Belle said.

"There's a big sexual connection there." Amber agreed.

"You just need to do what you need to do and be true to yourself."

"I'm not angry at her at all, and I'm not angry at him. I'm just like where is my luck. What annoys me the most is I've never liked anyone in here and then I finally like someone, and bang, of course this happens."

"You've just got to have confidence in what's happened before and have confidence in yourself. I think when people let things like this get to them they overthink things." Belle said. "You've been getting to know him for a while now and that's an advantage you have over her. You've got to have the belief in yourself that if he wants you he'll chose you and if he doesn't then he doesn't deserve you and that's fine because you'll find someone who will."

"That's the way I usually am. That's literally me."

"What are you going to do, base your confidence on six boys in here? There's billions of boys on this planet and you're going to base your confidence on six of them."

"In the back of my mind I'm like Maura..."

"Are you free for a chinwag?" Curtis came over and asked.

"Yeah sure, girls I know what a chinwag is now, I did have to ask."

"I know what one of them is." Amber jokingly boasted.

****

That night I was led in bed watching as everyone was getting settled into their new beds after the recoupling.

"I'm so glad I'm sleeping in doors now." Jordan said. "You kit who've never slept outside do not know the pain that I was in."

"Stop being a baby." I complained.

"Look who's piping up over there."

Tommy came in and everyone else got settled so the lights went down and I snuggled close to him.

"Thank you for what you said today, you're a right soppy person at heart." He said.

"I feel like yours have always been really sweet so I just wanted to return the favour and be honest with you. I want you to know how amazing you are."

"I guess it's just nice to know that you do feel that way and you're not embarrassed to admit that in front of everyone."

"I'm very proud." I whispered to him. "Now come here."

I pulled him in for a kiss and got under the covers so we could carry it on further.

****

The next morning I chose a leopard print swimsuit and then made my way out to the beanbags with Molly, Tommy and Jordan.