Builders

****Georgia's POV****

I was on the sun loungers at the bottom of the garden and I saw Michael go over to Greg and Amber, asking for a conversation with her. I went over to go and speak to Jordan and Molly, with Tommy and Ovie

"Basically so we were just speaking to Michael and he's been a bit down since Joanna left." Jordan said. "I think me and Ovie knew this situation had come about, but basically he's realised he still liked Amber."

"Oh My God." Molly groaned.

"Is Michael genuine?" I asked.

"I definitely feel like he has feelings for her." Ovie said. "When you make a call like he did, which causes so much rift, the first thing you do is think you have to stick by what you've done, it doesn't matter whether you still feel that way or not."

"He just kept shutting her down though?"

"The amount of times he's tried to make it clear to her saying it's done." Molly said.

"I feel honestly like Joanna plays a part in this, beast if she wasn't here and they had left on good terms this would not be happening."

"You can't deny there is chemistry there though, everyone could see it, even when Joanna was here."

"I look at Amber as a sister." I told them. "I know there is a connection there but this is so toxic and if she was my real sister I wouldn't want that for her."

"Do you reckon Amber will take her back?" Tommy asked as he cuddled me into him.

"Probably."

"Yeah I think so."

"The heart wants what it wants at the end of the day."

"Ambers So headstrong though, I didn't think she would take someone back after he did that to her."

"There's love there though." Jordan said.

"Love?"

"I think so."

****

We went down and met Amber on the beanbags with Maura after they finished their conversation.

"So That was one of the most surprising conversations I've ever had. I really did not expect him to come and say that he still likes us."

"So what did he say?"

"He's had time to like sit and reflect on things. He feels like, not that he made a mistake with Joanna but he made a mistake with Joanna."

"Really?" I was literally so shocked at what was happening and everything he'd said. I did feel really bad for Joanna though.

"You two are obviously very good together, but it's just whether you feel as though what he's saying is genuine and he's doing it for the right reasons, if he would have done it with Joanna here. Make him grovel." Molly said. "If things are going to work, he has to work for it."

"Well he's got competition now."

"I think that conversation was the first of many and I was really happy, there is obviously something there, but I'm not a fool."

"All I want to say is be careful." I told her. "We're not stupid we can all see you still have feelings for him but are those feelings big enough to outweigh the risks. He could break your heart again if you're not careful, but he could also be your happy ending."

****

I moved over to the swing with Molly, Maura and Belle.

"If Jo was here would he be doing this?" Molly asked. "That's the one real doubt I have."