Michael

****Georgia's POV****

"Finally Michael please stand up. How have the last few days been for you?" Caroline asked him.

"Quite interesting. They've opened my mind to a few things. Erm yeah."

"What is he doing?" I whispered.

"Michael before she went to Casa Amor you was coupled up with Amber. You have to decide whether you want to stick with Amber or recouple with one of these girls. The choice is yours."

"So the past few days have given me a lot of time to reflect and come to the realisation I'm not being true to myself. I've overlooked certain situations which I wouldn't usually do. I've bitten my tongue when I wouldn't usually do so."

"Meeting this girl has brought the old Michael back. She's unbelievably stunning, funny and she gives good vibes to the villa." He said. "She doesn't take things to seriously. So I've decided to recouple."

"And who with?"

"Joanna." A girl in white moved over and stood with him.

"So now its time to see if Amber has recoupled or if she's stayed loyal to Michael." Caroline told us. "If Amber walks in with a new boy, they will join the villa as the final new couple. Let's find out."

I could feel tears rising in my eyes as she turned the corner alone. I could see the disappointment in her eyes along with the obvious anger. I couldn't imagine how she must feel.

"Welcome back. Are you alright?"

"Yeah yeah. I'm fine."

"Well as you can see Michael has decided to couple up with one of the new girls. How are you feeling?"

"Fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm glad it happened to me and not anyone else, because I'm strong."

"Why did you stay loyal?"

"I'm just a loyal person and yeah, I just wanted to by myself in Casa Amor."

"Did you think he would turn?"

"I don't know. I had a sneaky feeling in my head but yeah, it's never nice. It is disappointing but what can you do. Shit happens."

"Michael how does it feel seeing Amber again?"

"Different really because she's stood there alone."

"How does that make you feel?"

"Surprised really because there were situations where she made me feel like there wasn't anything there. It was really quite apparent. I've bit my tongue and overlooked situations more than usual." He said. "I've done it before and it hasn't worked out so I don't want to do it again."

"Amber how do you feel?"

"Confused because he could have said it to me face since he's so straight up. I've never heard that he's but his tongue."

"Why haven't you said it before?" Caroline asked Michael.

"I have."

"But were you two not happy when she left?"

"We were But I wasn't being myself and I think the guys can see the difference in me these past couple of days."

"So was that my fault?" Amber asked.

"I couldn't say anything to you because you would just laugh. Everything's a joke to you."

"Everything's Not a joke to me."