Temptation

****Georgia's POV****

After Yewande left we all went into the garden to go and meet up with the boys. I took my position sharing a beanbag with Lucie, her between my legs and I braided her hair.

"What do you think he's going to be like this Danny boy?" Curtis asked.

"I think he's going to be a bit of a Jack the lad." Molly commented. "Danny seems like a nice good looking guy's name."

"Oh no I think he's going to be proper smart." Amy commented. "Like a scientist of something. I mean he picked Yewande for a reason and that says a lot."

"Was Yewande nervous?"

"No she seemed pretty excited actually."

"I think it's nice that she just feels appreciated and that she's been chosen." I told them all. "Even if the date doesn't go well I think she'll feel miles better about herself."

"I hope it goes well, she deserves someone who will make her happy."

"Let's just hope that it's a 6 foot 1 scientist then." I joked with them all.

"It's proper weird how we're just predicting all this with just his name. He could be anyone for all we know."

"We'll have to see who's right."

Everyone dispersed but Lucie and I stayed here.

"I really do hope he liked Yewande because if not then it's going to be really awkward. I think Amber and Amy already have their hopes set on the two of them." I told her.

"Yeah. It's going to be awkward for whoever he likes as well, he can't choose who he likes just based on us wanting them to be together."

"Would you go for it?" I asked her.

"If he was good looking then yeah. I'm with Joe but I've still got to be open and see if anything there. What about you?"

"Yeah of course. Just because I'm with Tommy now doesn't mean there isn't someone better suited to me out there."

"Well we'll have to wait and see what happens on their date."

****

Later on I received a text as I was sat with Tommy and Curtis.

"Georgia Danny would like to take you on a date. Please get ready to leave the villa immediately."

"Come on girl." Amber shouted and pulled me away. "We've got to get you ready."

I chose a nice little white dress and allowed Amber and Molly to give me a natural glow with my make up.

"Are you nervous?" Amy asked

"No. I mean if it doesn't go well then I've still got a guy here and if it goes well then great. I don't really care."