Tweets

****Georgia's POV****

The next morning was pretty uneventful, I could see Danny and Arabella were very cuddly in the kitchen along with Molly and Jordan but that was it. Yesterday as we were going to bed something was definitely going on between those two but I didn't want to put pressure on her to reveal it to me.

I chose a little black bikini for the day and sat in the sun with Molly and Amber.

Just then I heard my phone buzzing

Just then I heard my phone buzzing. "I've got a text."

"Ooh."

"Islanders it's time to find out what the public really thinks in today's challenge."

"Oh shit." Molly said. "I'm so scared."

"So am I babe. This is going to be horrible, I can feel it in my bones."

We made our way down to the challenge and each couple got their own podium to stand at. Lucie and Joe were hosting and for each round they held up a board containing a tweet with blacked out words, each couple then had to guess what it was and the quickest to buzz in got to guess.

"I honestly feel like Molly is - for Jordan, it just doesn't seem natural."

"Settling." I buzzed in quickly and my guess was actually correct.

"What - said about Georgia playing a game was true."

"Anton." Amber guessed and got it right. "Sorry babe."

"To be fair it was at the start when I said that." Anton told me. "I've obviously changed my opinion of you."

"Alright."

I was pissed off that he said that, like this is only going to cause trouble in our relationship.

"I did really like - but not sure now. Not sure she genuinely into -"

"Amber and Michael." Molly buzzed in and got it Correct.

"I know she likes me so it leant matter that they think." Michael replied.

"I actually see no - - between Amy and Curtis."

"Sexual chemistry." Wrong.

"Potential future." Wrong.

"The correct answer is genuine connection."

"- and -, and - and - are meant to be. Look at them."

"Amy and Curtis. Amber and Michael. " Wrong.

"Amber and Michael. Tommy and Georgia." Wrong.

"The correct answer is Tommy and Lucie and Georgia and Curtis."

"That's rubbish." I just burst out laughing. "Who actually believes that?"

"That's bollocks." Tommy laughed.