Reunion

****Georgia's POV****

We all got ready for the next night after a pretty uneventful day. I was in the changing room as I got Molly to straighten my hair and put it up in a bun.

"So I spoke to Marvin today." Maura told us all. "He's actually really nice. Like he was asking about my family and my job, just being interested in my life. I don't even think Dennon knows anything about me really."

"He does actually seem nice." I told her. "I don't really know though because I think you had that instant attraction with Dennon."

"Yeah I will admit that I first had that attraction to Dennon but I don't know, this is where the personality comes into it."

"Yeah."

We all pulled out glad rags on and I chose a black crop top, along with some little leather shorts.

"Babe you look fit

"Babe you look fit." Amber said. "Have you shown Tommy them shorts?"

"Keeping them for a rainy day."

We moved outside and there was a beer pong table set out for us. We all took a seat around the edge and took turns getting up, downing the ball if it got in and doing the dare on the bottom.

Ovie for a basketball player was pretty rubbish and ended up doing the dare. "Kiss the person you fancy the most. I mean I have to go for Molly."

They shared a kiss and it was very cute, I think she liked having him say he liked her the most. It's reassuring to hear that.

Maura was next to do a dare. "Kiss the Islander with the nicest lips."

She went for Marvin which did cause quite a stir with Dennon, as he basically avoided eye contact with everyone.

By the end of the game lots of kisses had been shared, I'd also liked Molly's ear as one of the dares and Amber kissed Amy. We all just wanted to be loyal to our men.

By the end of the night everyone was pretty tired

"I'm gonna sleep outside with your girls tonight." Lucie said.

"Why?"

"My head is just split between the two, I mean I've kissed them both and I've shared a bed with them."

"Hopefully your head will be clear tomorrow."

"I'm sleeping outside as well." Maura said. "I need some time to think."

"You've both got two guys pining for you right now, I'd feel pretty lucky."

"It's not nice though knowing they've both the chance to be hurt."

That night the only girl who actually slept in the bed was Molly, who obviously shared with Ovie.

***Tommy's POV****