Cheating?

****Georgia's POV****

After her conversation with Chris earlier on Harley seemed quite upset so all us girls went to see her. He actually seemed quite upset as well and all the boys went over to see if he was alright.

"I just said everything I wanted to say."

"Which was?"

"He had a conversation with me saying he wanted to get to know India, which I was completely fine with. Then the fact he swilled her after our date, with me behind him, it's just muggy." Harley explained.

"Did he just say it was for the challenge?" I asked.

"I know it's just a challenge and I'm not that thick that I think it's anything serious, but at the end of the day he must think that."

"Did he say sorry?" Belle asked.

"Yeah he did and I do actually appreciate that. But it's just the fact that this is happening really early on."

"Yeah he should be trying to impress you right now."

"Exactly and I don't think I get that from him."

I really don't think Chris did it on purpose and I do feel sorry for him really. He did have to choose two people at the end of the day and the tweet was directed at two people who weren't together. I think this will make him question him and Harley though now, I mean this has happened so early on.

Amber, Molly and I moved over to the sun loungers later on, everyone's minds still on the challenge.

"They're always together you know." Molly pointed out to me later on, pointing over at India and Jordan. "They're always having little chats."

"They are." Amber agreed.

"Georgia will you stand up and check."

"They are." I confirmed.

"Just because she's wearing that sheet top and got her boobs out, he's getting all excited."

"Molly!"

"I'm just kidding, but I mean she does have her boobs out and looks fit tonight."

****

Maura and Curtis were allowed the hideaway later on, the villa was actually really quiet without them both around. I took Tommy out on the balcony later on and we had a cuddle just looking up at the stars.

"Do you think Jordan likes India?" I asked Tommy.

"I don't think so no. I mean Molly is his girlfriend." He told me. "Where's this come from?"

"Molly told me before that basically he just makes no effort to be around her and he's always with India."

"I honestly do think they're both just good friends. I mean he did ask Molly to be his girlfriend, I don't think he would do that and then move on to a different girl."

"I really hope not. She does really like him and if he moved on that quickly then even I would be really angry at him."

"Don't worry babe, I'm sure everything will be fine."

"Do you think India's being fake? I just want to know your opinions on the headlines from today."

"I don't think she is. I mean we all know Ovie is good looking and it wouldn't be a crazy thing for her to find him attractive."

"Yeah. I felt quite sorry for her with all the drama with Chris and Harley."

"I think all the boys are trying to warn Chris now. I mean this does spell danger if all this is happening before they've even really got started."