Splitting A Couple

****Georgia's POV****

"Joanna and Michael one of you must now leave the island." Caroline announced. "As a group the rest of you must now decide who to save. The Islander you decide to save will return to the villa and have another chance at finding love. The other will be dumped immediately. You have a hug decision to make."

We all got in a huddle and I could see no one was very happy at the situation. It's hard because even though I do like Amber I can see Michael is torn between the two and this will devastate him.

"He's my guy best mate." Molly said. "He needs to have another shot."

"Michael is my boy, I'll back him all day everyday." Jordan agreed.

"I've got a lot of time for both of them." Chris said.

"Michael and Joanna were strong, the fact that Amber and Michael were together, do I think they'll get back together, I don't know." Curtis said.

"Go with your gut, just say what you feel." It was voting time.

"I think we should go with Michael because he's a very nice guy." Tommy voted.

"I'm going for Michael because I think he does genuinely want to find love and I think that's the reason he has taken so many risks. Therefore he deserves to stay and try and find it." I told them.

"I'm saving Michael because we started the journey together and I want to end the journey with him." Anton said.

"I would say for the same reason I want to save Joanna, I love them both though so it's not easy." Belle said.

The voting carried on the majority did win. I could tell people weren't happy with the decision but nothing more could be done.

"Time is up guys, which Islander would you like to save?"

"We would like to save this Islander because they are a massive part of the villa. They're a great person and the majority of us decided to save this person. So the Islander we've decided to save is Michael." Curtis announced.

"Michael you've been saved by your fellow Islanders, Joanna I'm afraid you've been dumped. Michael how do you feel?"

"I feel like I finally found what I wanted and now she's leaving."

"Joanna how do you feel?"

"But disappointed but it's fine. You're a massive part of the villa so I'm not surprised."

"I have the utmost respect for everyone and I know it was a hard decision. There's no shade and I get it, it's hard." Michael said.

"Joanna it's time for you to say your goodbyes, the rest of you I'll see you very soon."

"See you soon." I told her. "You've acted so amazing in here and you should be proud."

"Thank you."

I watched as Michael came over and she literally grabbed his chin. "If you've found what you want, you better leave mate but you clearly aren't so you're a snake."

"What?"

"I'm serious."

"No one said I wasn't leaving."

They shared a few whispers and I could tell he was getting angry.

"What have I got to stay here for?" He asked.

"Just stay it's fine."

"What am I stayed for?"

"I'm going to go and you're staying here." She said. "Honestly it's fine."