Decisions

****Georgia's POV****

Molly left after a while as Jordan wanted a chat with her so I was left down on my own by the bean bags. Tommy kept looking over but I tried to avoid eye contact with him. I made my way inside to take my make up off when Maura came in.

"Something's going on." She just came out with. "Anna told me that Jordan said something to her about a chat he had with Tom. I know he's said something bad."

"Have you spoken to him about it?" I asked.

"Yeah But He Just said nothing has happened. I just really don't know what to do because I'm going to look like a fool if this turns out to be true."

"Why?"

"Well I've just kissed him thinking he's telling the truth."

"Babe he'll be the one looking like a fool, you're going to find another guy I'm going to be honest. He's the one who's going to be missing out." I told her.

"You know I am sorry about what happened at the start between us two. You've been a good friend to me in here after everything I did to you and Tommy."

"Don't worry about it, I'm not the type of person to hold grudges and you didn't really do anything wrong."

"But I did and I am really sorry for that. I should have had more respect for you two as a couple."

"I should have been more open about it at the start and really you just pushed us to each other. I just hope everything goes smoothly now."

Maura: I do feel really bad knowing what Lucie told me but I didn't really know if it's my place to say. I mean she might not act ok then feelings at all and I'll have just caused unnecessary bother.

"You seem quite distant tonight. Is everything alright?"

"I've just been having a think about some of the things from today. I just don't really know who to trust anymore."

"Have you spoken to Lucie?" She asked.

"No. I mean I don't think I need to because I've been a good friend to Lucie and I would never do that to her so I hope she doesn't do it to me."

"I think it's probably for the best. I mean as long as Tommy is set on you then it shouldn't matter what she thinks."

"Exactly and if she does feel that way then I won't hesitate to just cut her out."

****

I got changed the next morning and made my way down to get some breakfast before going to the gym area. Tommy had promised me the other day that he would train me up and I wasn't going to let my emotions get in the way of that.

I had on a little red, white and blue striped bikini and some boxing gloves.

"You know you look so fit right now

"You know you look so fit right now." He told me. "Like I don't know how long I'm going to last out here."

"Shut up. Let's just keep going."