"I like you"

****Georgia's POV****

After watching them all workout Tommy fulfilled his promise and took me over to have an omelette. We sat at the bar area and he made me another cup of tea before settling down.

"Did you make this?" I asked him. "It's really good."

"I had a bit of help from Curtis again but I promise I did really try. I basically did it all but he just told me what to do."

"I'll get you trained up don't worry. So was that like your typical workout then?"

"Yeah. I do a bit of cardio at the start but then the main section is my weights. I have to build these bad boys up somehow. Do you go to the gym?"

"I used to but now I'm at uni I just don't have the time. I am in the netball team and some others but it's just for fun when I have time."

"Maybe I'll come down and see you play sometime."

"I'm actually really intrigued to see you box." I told him. "I feel like watched you do the warmup and now I want to see the real thing."

"Babe I'll definitely arrange that in the future."

We finished up our omelettes and I could see he was tending everything he had to move or stretch.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah my back's just playing up again. It does it all the time, just usually I have a massage to make it better which I can't have in here."

"Well I did a little module at uni on physiotherapy, just the basics but I'm sure I can help."

"Would you?"

"Yeah of course come back here." We went inside and he led down on our bed whilst I climbed up on top of him. "Just tell me if it's too much."

I moved my fingers around, massaging deep into his muscles and it wasn't doing much good.

"I think you're going to have to lower my shorts a bit, it's coming from a bit lower." He lived so I could move them down and I managed to find the spot as he winced in pain when I touched it.

"You're going to have to ride the pain out to get it alright. There's a massive knot."

"Keep going then." I increased the force and after a while the pain seemed to go and his back was much less tense. "Thank you so much."

"It's not problem. Tell me if you ever need another one."

"You just want another look at my arse don't you." He joked and gave me a kiss. "Come on let's get back out there."

"I guess we should."

****

That night I decided on a little red and white floral ruffle dress.