Final Date

****Georgia's POV****

Just after we waved the two couples off we all went back into the garden and the mods was very down. I took Tommy away to the swing area so we could have our own little chat.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"I'm upset she's gone and the place will never be the same without Molly for me, but it was the right time for her to leave. She couldn't have stayed any longer in here with Jordan and everything."

"Yeah."

"Mm. I'm just sad that she saw the real side of him too late and didn't get the chance to find someone new."

"I think for her though it was important she went with her heart and stuck by him."

"Yeah. I don't think she could have found someone new with him being here." I said. "I'm also really sorry for Chris. He was just a really nice, genuine guy and he didn't know how much we all loved him in here."

"He was a sound guy. He just fit in and got along with everyone, and I mean not all guys that have come in have been like that." He said. "I mean obviously I am going to miss Jordan, he was a good friend of mine and even though I don't agree with what he did, he did still play a huge part in the time I've been in here."

"I understand."

No one really wanted to do anything that night so we all went straight inside to get ready for bed. All us girls were in the dressing room taking our make up off as the boys got changed.

"It's really quiet without Molly." I said. "I feel like I'm missing someone."

"I know. I feel like she should be here telling us all to move out the way and then organising us all." Amber joked. "She was just so funny and had such a bubble personality."

"She did. But I think it was the right time for her to leave."

"Yeah we said that." Belle agreed. "I think this will just help reunite everyone in the villa and get us all back to being happy and just generally having a good atmosphere around us."

"Chris was such a sweetheart though." Maura said. "I mean he did want to stay and he brought so much fun to this place."

"Yeah. I just don't think him and Harley have been together long enough to like properly come out of their shells and really show their personalities in here." Amber said.

"Yeah maybe that's why the public didn't vote for them."

"Anyway girls I think this just shows we should enjoy every moment we have left together." Amber said. "These last few days are going to be special."

****

The next day was the start of the final dates, first Amber and Greg went on a yacht date, which they both really enjoyed. Then Maura and Curtis went out for lunch, finished in the evening by Ovie and India having a candle lit dinner. They all sounded so romantic and I could see that they were all savouring these last few days before they had to face the outside.

Anton and Belle went out the next morning on a helicopter ride.

Whilst they were gone I changed into a black mesh bikini and went and laid on the daybed with the girls.