Families

****Georgia's POV****

The next morning everyone was still very tense after the voting yesterday. I could see no one was happy to have votes another couple to go out but we had to do it and I'm glad we didn't know who voted for who as that would only cause more arguments.

I chose a striped bikini for the day and then went to sunbathe with Tommy.

"I feel really bad for voting yesterday

"I feel really bad for voting yesterday. I feel like I've betrayed Anton in a way." Tommy said.

"I know but you can't think like that. We had to vote for someone and our reasons were justified so we couldn't have done it any other way."

"I guess."

"We had to vote for someone Tommy and every other couple had a strong reason for us not to vote for them." I told him. "We've just all got to keep quiet about who we've voted for, I mean we don't even know the repercussions it could have yet."

"Do you think someone will leave?"

"I mean probably, the final isn't that long away."

"Do you think anyone voted for us, honestly?"

"I don't know. I mean it's hard because I would consider everyone our friends but in this place you have to vote for your friends"

"I think is struggle with their justification though, I mean we haven't had any massive arguments that have been in-front if everyone and we've been strong for quite a long time."

"Yeah if we were voted for I would like to know their reasoning. If it's justified then I can't have any reason to hold a grudge."

"I just hope Belle and Anton feel that way"

"I've got a message." Curtis shouted.

"Oh My, that's my mum." Maura shouted. "Wait that's both our families together."

"What?" I ran over to find a picture of who I presume is their parents. "Wait that's like right outside the villa."

"Hello." We heard and found them walking in together. "How are you all?"

Maura and Curtis ran over with everyone else joining them after a while.

"I'm Georgia." I said and gave them all a hug.

"You've been amazing to Maura." Maura's mum said. "Thank you."

"It's been a pleasure. She's a lovely girl, she's just got that hard exterior which you need to crack before you get to it."

"Oh don't we know."

****

India and Ovie were next and they both seemed to love having their family in. They all seemed very happy.

"Oh I can see someone." Maura shouted and then I saw my brother walk around the corner with my mum.

"Ahh." I screamed and ran over to jump in his arms. "I've missed you so much."