Least Compatible

****Georgia's POV****

We all separated away from each other and Tommy and I went and sat near the kitchen on a wall together. He wrapped his arm around me and rested his hand on my leg.

"Before we get into this whole voting thing I just want to say thank you for picking me." I told him. "I really didn't know who you was going to pick."

"I've got to admit my head was slightly turned by Maura but then I just went with my gut and who I could see a future with."

"Obviously I was worried that you would go with her because she'll put out quicker than me."

"But I could see the opposite side. You making me wait means that we build up this connection and then when it happens it will mean even more to both of us. I wasn't just going to choose her for an easy ride."

"When did you know?"

"I'd probably been denying it to myself for a long time but I really knew when you were both stood up there. I just couldn't take my eyes off you and I could see the emotion in your eyes. Her moving onto the next date just proves I've made the right decision."

"I'm glad you feel that way."

"Right let's get onto this voting. I feel like the only way to do this is to go around the couples. So first Amy and Curtis."

"He's my guy in here and them two are literally made for each other. I think they suit really well."

"So do I. I can just see it in his eyes whenever they're together."

"What about Amber and Michael?"

"I honestly think they're the most compatible in here." I told him. "Honestly they suit so well. Whenever I see them together they're so happy and smiley."

"I agree completely."

"What about Danny And Yewande?" I asked.

"I do think they're suited but I think he's maybe into her less than she's into him."

"I agree. I think his head could be turned by a new girl coming in and it's still really early days for them. Joe and Lucie?"

"We both know something is not right there." He started with. "She's my girl and I love her but they're relationship is just full of doubts."

"Personally I don't think they'll ever stop looking over their shoulders for the other guys. I can tell he's threatened by you and the trust just isn't there anymore."

"Yeah. It's just hard though because she's really close to the both of us. Could we vote her out?"

"I don't think I could you know." I told him. "Honestly I would really miss having her there to talk to and everything."

"Elma and Anton." He finished with.

"She seems lovely but I don't really know her that well and I don't know how he's feeling about it."

"I think they're both playing it quite safe but they could both have their heads turned."

"So who are we voting for?" I asked.

"I think we have to go for Anton and Elma and Danny And Yewande. That's the only option we have."

"Go on then vote it."

"Everything's going to be fine." He told me and wrapped me into a cuddle. "Let's just not tell anyone alright."

"No I won't."

****

The two girls eventually came back girl their dates and I've got to say both the guys they brought back were good looking, nothing on Tommy though.