Falling

****Georgia's POV****

When Amber came back she did genuinely seem alright with what happened. She came over to us girls on the swing and explained what happened.

"So yeah we just went for some tea and I just said like from my point of view, if I was you I would come to you directly and have explained what happened. She was like yeah but it was uncomfortable for me, so I then told her how uncomfortable I was. I mean it's not an excuse in my book."

"How do you feel then?"

"I feel better. She's just a normal girl."

"Was she nice?" Molly asked.

"Yeah she was lovely to me."

"How did you leave things? How are you going to be in the villa and stuff?"

"We're not going to be best friends but we're not going to make things awkward." Amber said. "But I still need to really speak to Michael. His attitude with me last night stunk."

"What did he actually not like about you?" Molly asked. "Fair enough if you were very nasty or argumentative but you never have been."

"He always used to like that about you anyway." I said. "He liked that you had a fiery side and wasn't just a pushover."

"Do you think I treated him badly?" Amber asked.

"No. Like the way I would always reassure you in Casa Amor was because I thought you was happy." I told her. "I mean I never would want a give a girl false hope, I feel awful that I didn't see this coming."

"No one should feel that way though. I don't think anyone could have predicted this because he's obviously been fake with me."

"True, you can never predict what a guy's going to do."

****

That night I went for a white one shoulder top and a little snake print skirt.

Amy called Molly, Amber and I up to the terrace to discuss what had happened today

"So basically earlier on I wrote this list of questions that I wanted Curtis to answer. But I've decided to change them into statements."

"I think that's a good idea."

"So I'm going to say things like you don't fancy me."

"You've got to say it with conviction though." Amber said. "Like put a bit of sass in the way you say it, that'll make him think."

"Be Like how can you fancy me when you've said this, this and this."

"No that's a separate statement. So that one is I don't think you ever fancied me properly, because when I said this you'd just say yeah."

"I feel like he's completely different because in front of us he doesn't do that." Molly said. "He's like she's the most amazing girl..."

"What in his recoupling speech?"