Amy Leaves

****Georgia's POV****

Each couple then had to decide which couple they wanted to send home and which they wanted to stay.

"So obviously Curtis is your best friend and I'm good friends with Amy but we do need to look at this from both sides." I whispered to Tommy. "George hasn't really had a chance in here and I feel bad for him."

"But being honest would anyone be that bothered if he left. I mean he hasn't even had a good conversation with me yet."

"In terms of Lucie I think she's had her chance. She's so hung up over you that I don't believe she can move on and still look at you every day."

"Mm. I don't know. But Georgia I can't send Curtis home. He's been like a brother to me this whole time and I'd be absolutely lost without him."

"Yeah So would I. I feel like he's probably been the most supportive of our friendship and he's definitely made a huge contribution to the villa."

"Exactly I think in terms of the atmosphere in the villa and having a good time here I would rather have Amy and Curtis here."

"That's our decision then." I gave him a peck on the lips. "Everything is going to be fine."

"We have chosen to save this couple because," Michael started. "Everybody deserves a second chance. Both are lovely people and have great personalities around the villa. I know most would agree that without these their experience here would not be the same. I know mine would be a most different. So the couple we've chosen to save is Amy and Curtis."

"I feel like this couple were very very strong and me and the girls came back from Casa Amor there was a lot of upset because of what this boy done. It's not been easy for me because I've been trying to know this boy, but I know that will be hard in here now. There is a girl heartbroken in here. So the couple we have chosen to save is Lucie and George." Maura said.

"We have chosen to save this couple because if they were to leave most would feel their absence." Molly said. "It's been a very rough decision because the other couple, particularly the guy, is close to Ovie. But."

"He's upset." I whispered.

"So the couple we have chosen to save is Amy and Curtis."

"It's been a really hard decision to make, there's pros and cons for both of you. We actually disagree on this." Anton said. "I just feel like some have had a better chance than others to find love. Of course George only just came into the villa and deserves a chance. I mean who are we to decide who deserves to find love. I think two people in particular I just couldn't see go and I feel like I have one person another chance and I'd love to give her another one, but I just think these two deserve the opportunity to find love. So the couple we've chosen to save is Amy and Curtis." That meant Lucie and George were gone.

I took one for the team and announced our decision, even though it didn't matter anymore. "We decided to save this couple because we both wouldn't have had half the fun in here without them. The person that I care for the most in here is very close with this guy and we both see him like a brother. They've been unlucky so far and we want them to stay and hopefully find love. We think they make the villa such fun each day and we love them. So the couple we want to save is Amy and Curtis."

Everyone jumped up to say goodbye to Lucie and George. I gave George a quick hug and could see Lucie was with Tommy.

"I'm so sorry." She said when she gave me a hug. "I know I've not been a good friend in here."