Jealousy

*****Georgia's POV****

Tommy came back with the desert and placed a bowl down for each of us. The Eton mess actually looked really nice and I was pleasantly surprised with what they had got for us.

"So I actually have something to confess." Tommy said. "When We was at the shop I was having a laugh with the boys and made a comment about a girl that walked past."

"What did you say?" I asked cautiously.

"I just said something like she's fit she should come and join us in the villa."

"Did you think that it was alright to say something like that whilst you're in a relationship with me?"

"Babe I really wasn't being serious, I meant like for the other boys."

"So if I came back and said that I found a guy really attractive and wanted to bring him back would that be alright?"

"I mean no but it was just banter I swear. The boys have just told their girls and didn't explain it properly."

"So really the only reason you're telling me all this is because the boys have told their girls and they would have told me anyway." I stood up and left the desert. "I need some time to cool off."

"Babe wait..."

"Don't call me babe."

"Are you alright hun?" Amber shouted. "Do you want me to come with you?"

"I'm fine you all carry on with your desert."

I made my way up to the terrace and watched as everyone finished their desert. Tommy had his head in his hands for the rest of the meal, but I didn't regret my decision one single bit.

After everyone had finished and they all had a chat to Belle, Amber came up with her for a chat.

"Are you alright babes?" Amber asked. "I heard what happened."

"I just don't really know what to think to be honest. I mean I know the guys have banter but we're official and he still feels the need to make them comments."

"It is a joke at your expense and I think he has realised that now." Amber said. "He did look devastated when you left."

"I need him to realise that things like this can't happen because if they do then our relationship will not work." I told them. "I can't be worrying when he goes out with the boys if he's thinking about other girls. He can call them attractive and whatever but don't take it that step further."

"That's what I think about Anton. I know what they have banter with the boys but it does make us look like mugs." Belle agreed with me.

"It annoys me that he didn't tell me straight away as well. If he'd have come back and told me then I probably wouldn't think anything of it but hiding it from me makes me think something more happened."

"Do you think he only told you because the boys spilled?"

"Of course. He just didn't want me finding out from one of you lot."

****

I went and got changed into my pyjamas that night after cooling down. Thankful Tommy has stayed away that night so I didn't have to worry about a run in with him, it was about to be awkward in bed though.

He was already there when I got in and he just looked at me.

"Do you want me to sleep outside?" He asked.

"No we're both adults we can sleep in the same bed together." I looked over at him. "Look I know I'm angry right now but I'll move past this. I just need tonight to get my thoughts clear and then we can chat in the morning."