Baby

****Georgia's POV****

After the whole thing had boiled over us girls took Molly down to the bar area to calm down.

"You're so much better off without him babe." Belle said. "I mean he's just shown his true colours right now."

"You need to breathe and realise you're so much better than this situation. He's blinded you and now you can see what he really is." I told her. "Don't let this get to you because he's just a prick and doesn't deserve you."

"You're up here and he's rock bottom."

"I just can't believe I said yes to him." She was literally balling her eyes out. "Two days ago and now this is happening. I can't believe this is happening to me."

"Because you believed him and thought he loved you." Maura preached. "You have genuine feelings and he definitely doesn't."

"I just don't understand why the boys are all sitting there with him."

"Hold up." Tommy stormed over. "I just want you to know I'm sitting there because I don't know what's happened."

"You should be saying why ask him out in the first place, fake prick."

"Why does that mean I'm fake? If I was being fake I would stay with you." Jordan shouted over.

"Shut up." Amber said.

"This is just a nightmare, I can't handle this anymore."

I actually can't believe this is happening to Molly, she doesn't deserve this and Jordan has shown his true colours tonight. I thought he genuinely liked her but obviously he didn't.

****

We all moved into the living room and Amber stormed in with Tommy in tow. Maura, Molly and I all sat up.

"So Curtis' advice to Jordan was go and speak to India before Molly because if you do it the other way around Molly's going to kick off and you're not going to get a chance to speak to Molly." Amber said. "Which is why he went about it the way he did."

"Curtis gave him that advice?" Maura asked.

"Yeah."

"Did Curtis actually say that?"

"I don't know." Tommy said.

"Wow. I thought Curtis was good at giving advice."

"I'm not speaking to Curtis again." Molly ranted.

Maura went out to go and speak to Curtis and came back absolutely fuming.

"What's he said then?" Tommy asked.

"Oh he's a prick. He said he didn't know what he would do in his position, imagine having that said to you. It's given me major doubts. If you don't know what you would do, don't give the advice."

Everyone left Molly and I in the room alone so we could have a chat and a cuddle.

"You know you're one of the strongest people I've ever met and you will get through this. You might not be okay now and you might not be okay tomorrow but you will be in the future."

"I just don't understand how he can do this to me and still not see that he's in the wrong. He can't even see it now."

"I don't know what's going through his mind but all I can say is that if this is how he thinks relationships work, you're better off without him. The boys have given him shit advice though."

"I honestly did see a future with him and I'm so angry that I let myself believe there was something there."

"Don't be. All you did is come in here for love and he fed you a lie. You've been true to yourself and that's all you can be in this place."