Truths

****Georgia's POV****

We all moved inside pretty quickly that night, I think having one of the boys go really took it out of us so it was nice to have an early night.

I was in the dressing room with all the girls getting changed.

"Georgia are you going sexy tonight?" Amber asked.

"No he'll have to work a bit harder for that. I'm just going to wear my jumper and some little shorts."

"Are you happy I chose Joe then?"

"Not going to lie I am really happy. I thought you was going to pick Tommy and I was like who am I going to pick. I have the best connection with him out of all the other boys."

"I'm just glad we're all back together. We've missed you Lucie."

"Thanks. I'm ready to have a bed to sleep in, not just that hard sofa."

"I'm so glad you picked me." Tommy said that night as we got into bed. "I was honestly really doubting it."

"I was just a bit worried that Lucie was going to get to you first." I told him. "I don't think even she really knew who she was going to pick."

"I'm happy she went for Joe though as that left you to pick me. Was you ever in doubt?"

"No out of all the boys I think we have the best connection. You're honestly really charming and you just make me laugh all the time. You've got a really calming effect as well which is always nice. I don't need some hyperactive child sharing a bed with me."

"Can we spoon tonight?" He whispered cheekily. "I promise I won't turn it into anything more."

"Go on then."

He was the big spoon and just as we were settling down the lights went out. I could feel his arms tighten around me and pull me over so we were sharif the same pillow.

"Night babe."

"Night."

I am really glad I got to couple up with Tommy. It was hard before making time to go and speak to him but being in a couple is so much easier. Even like them two minutes before bed is so worth it.

****

"Morning gorgeous." I heard Tommy whisper in my ear. "Come on everyone's getting ready.... babe come on."

"Go away."

"You're so not a morning person are you."

"Shut up."

I finally got out of bed and even then it was still way too early. All the girls were getting changed so I chose my cute pink checkered bikini. I kept it all natural with my hair flowing and no make up.

"Woah look at this guys

"Woah look at this guys." I raced outside to find lots of chairs and tables had been set up so all the couples could have breakfast together.

"My fine lady." Tommy said as he pulled the seat out for me and then went over to the other side. "This is amazing isn't it."