1 First Days

Hi. I'm Perla. A 13 year old girl and this is my story of my middle school experience in my young romance. I was forced to start middle school at St. Martins. I didn't know anybody at the time. I was nervous. Suddenly a girl came up to me jumping around and said "Hi, I'm Livia. Who are you?" "umm... I'm Perla". I said nervously Everything went by, and while all the students were lining up I noticed someone who looked familiar, but I didn't say anything. All the students were now at their new lockers and I decided to see if it really was him, so I went up and poked his back once, and he turned around. I said "Nick?". He ran away in confusion. A few days have gone by and everyone went to Kellenberg for Triumph of the Cross, which is an event when we celebrate Jesus and the chorus sings loud with speakers beside them. The boy who I called Nick and his best friend Jose were very far away. I've been noticing him more often and he was very kind to people and super silly. Then, five minutes later Nick and Jose were right next to me and I asked "Weren't you over there?" and pointed, and they both said that the crowd of people were moving them, which I doubt was true. We all were talking and I couldn't resist the temptation to tell him I liked him, so I led onto it and I said "I should tell you something but its sort of embarrassing and I really shouldn't" he said that I can tell him and Jose wouldn't stop going near me saying I can tell him and that he wouldn't tell Nick, but I didn't agree because I want Nick to know from me. It took me three hours after him nagging for me to tell him, so I did and he told me that it wasn't embarrassing in a calm voice and I thought that was sweet of him to say and smiled. It was the middle of the day and we couldn't stop talking with each other and people noticed and kept asking him if we were dating but we both said no although I wished it were true. It was about 3:30 p.m, which is the time we finish school and as I was getting my lunchbox I noticed he was waiting for someone across his homeroom so I walked out heading for the staircase and he started walking and I realized he was waiting for me. He started first by saying "Remember what you told me at Kellenberg", and I said "yes"and he continued and said "Well I kind of like you too"and I said "Cool." A boy named Deklan came and said "Oooooh Perla and Nicholas." That is when I found out Nick's real name was Nicholas, but I didn't say anything. As Deklan left laughing Nicholas asked "Should we?" and I said "I don't know maybe, its your decision" and he started leaving, while I was in confusion. I asked "Wait what is your answer" and he said "Yes".