23 Freakin Comps

Final time taking comps!!! Everyone was thinking about their last days with their friends especially me. I knew I aced them near perfect because I study a lot and at least two to three weeks before, which sounds crazy, but is actually really smart to do because you won't rush to get everything done. All I could think about was seeing Nicholas again because I wasn't sure how Kellengberg was going to turn out for us, and I still worry today. I hope he still loves me when we are there and nothing would change between us, and even if we do break up we will still be really good friends. Either way we are in June and after Comps is the barbecue and pool party and then we graduate on June the 14th. I am scared but at the same time I'm getting out of here and you won't see me here again, which let's be honest is untrue. The freakin comps are almost over by one exam, and my 6th grade best friend gave me a drawing of Batman because we would always argue on who was Batman, which is obviously me, and he wrote a cute message on the back, which had me slightly crying .

Dear, Pearla
I made this drawing for you so you won't forget about me. Your like a sister to me and I hope you feel the same. You know, I never thought of 1 of us being batman but together batman and robin.( meaning we are a team). I always thought of you as the friend I could talk to when I'm down or celebrate with when I'm happy. So pretty much what I'm trying to say is your like family to me, I'm gonna miss you and I wish you the best of luck in high school,

 So pretty much what I'm trying to say is your like family to me, I'm gonna miss you and I wish you the best of luck in high school,

                         Love Griffin Strauss
P.S I'm Batman
(Btw that is not how you spell my name)

S I'm Batman(Btw that is not how you spell my name)

I know I'm always going to keep this. Anyway as I was saying last day for us 8th graders because the 6th and 7th graders still have school, and it was a sad and happy time. Then, finally last bell ring everyone puts everything together and everyone is just in a mix of emotions and I didn't know if I was going to see Nick anymore, and I love him so much to let him just go. Of course I said my goodbyes, and went to the staircase with Nick and kissed him for the last time until I see him in a few months if we stay together. At least no more worries for three months and the barbecue is tomorrow.