19 2nd To Last Social

Ok so again it's December and there is no snow, which pissed everyone off because there were no delays in the amount of school days. I'm not a person of colors so I chose a black dress that covers a lot. My mom makes fun of me and days I look like a nun, and I'm not really a person for my looks. People say I look cute and I say I'm ugly, its my way of life. My stomach hurt a lot and I found out I got my period that day and I was like Ohhh crap. Ok I can make this work I just have to drink a bunch of gallons of water and I'll be fine. Now its the day of the social and there is mass before it then blah blah blah. I'm wearing black like always and I'm not freakin emo, and it doesn't mean I don't have a sense of fashion, but I just like black. To be honest I think I have a good sense of fashion because I decide in shades, color, and style. Nick was wearing a grey buttoned down shirt and matching pants with his cute quirky glasses and slouching as always, and I guess I always had a thing for nerds. He saw that Josie and Bryan who got back together for like the 6th time (on and off) couple taking a photo and he told Amely to take the photo of me and him together. I really try not to be mean but I really hate pictures and I remember at the concert his mom and my mom talk about how we both hate pictures, but the thing is he likes taking pictures every time we are together. I think it's cute and overwhelming because I don't really look great in photos. I know some people have to agree with me on that. It takes me an hour to take one selfie. Also, Nick can't take good photos and I think that is hilarious and I showed him that you have to put the phone up and look up to it and he faces it down, and the whole world just turns upside down. That was honestly the only time we really talked, but the whole night he was hanging out with the idiotic boys until the slow dance started. I took five years of dancing, but when its a crazy party I just like to jump around and go crazy, and that dancing is not so great but important thing is to have fun, but I'd say a good dancer takes around 10 good years. I'm just half way there. On the other hand Nick has no idea how to dance because I guess no one shows him, I mean he is a guy, but I'd say the best dancer in 8th grade was Claude Albert Makelele. Nick's dancing is adorable because you can see he's trying and we tease each other the whole night, and after another hour parents showed up and I decided to introduce Nick to my dad, and he looked so scared I couldn't stop smiling, and my dad had a fake smile, and I started smiling a lot. I love Nick a lot and I just needed time to show my dad how he looks like because my sister Nicole won't stop saying we are together even if she did not know the truth. Me and Nick were texting a bit after the social and that was all. Then the weekend came around.