10 Hey, Again People

Omg ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm in 7th grade. At this point I know what to do for this year. There are some new kids and I hope I can name them all. Marcelo, Jazmyn, Edgar, Maryland, Kristen, Alec, and Julie.I was surprised when I saw Julie. I knew her since I was in diapers. We were super close too. She looked depressed to be there. We sit next to each other in homeroom. I am in 7-1 Mr. Morris's homeroom. I think his homeroom is the best because he doesn't pay attention to a single thing we are doing. I think all my classes are gonna be hella easy except ONE. Social Studies. Don't get me wrong I am not that horrible at social studies, but the thing is the headmaster of the school teaches it, and I was like "Well this is gonna be new!" I never thought a headmaster would be able to teach a class, but as classes and classes go by he is terrible at teaching. All the 8th graders told us he has a weird way of teaching. I started talking to this boy ion 8th grade named Sebastian. He is super smart and has always been on honor roll. He is perfect in many ways. He does not curse. He gets the highest grades, and he gives great advice. He is apparently my father and I'm his daughter. Everyday I would go to his locker to annoy him. Me and Nick had an awkward introduction and we still didn't know if we were together or just friends. He asked me on a piece of paper also know as a note and had to boxes that I had to check in. No or Yes. I checked yes. I really did miss him and he seemed a bit taller. I remember always teasing him in 6th grade because I was around two inches taller, and now we were near  the same height. I hugged him but he tries to not notice it because there are always teachers around, so I decided to stop hugging him for now, and as that time went by he asked why and I confessed most of my emotions about him always pushing me away. Anyway so the new kids were loud. Most of them were beyond loud. At the time my best friend was Jordyn and we were always together and always doing everything together. I sit next to this girl named Jazmyn. I could see I was gonna like her and she was beyond loud. She seemed super nice, so me and Jordyn decided to say hi. We all immediately became best friends. Its like we were The Three Musketeers or something. We told each other everything, but I could never see them around lunch and recess because we are in different homerooms. We shared notes and stuff all the time and we all sat really close to each other. I was shocked on how we all got along so well. We all just clicked. To be honest Maryland looks like a baby, but she is incredibly annoying. Marcelo keeps on staring at me, but I never noticed it much because I was focused on Nicholas. His best friend Edgar always tried to get me near him, but it didn't work at first. Edgar is a really good person though, and he is apparently the" ladies man", and he started dating Julie. Alec was a smart ass kid who skipped a grade. He was the youngest out of all of us, and he asked me if I think my butt is fat or real, which I realized all the boys piled in that corner were staring at which girls were thick and which were not. Julie and I were drifting apart because she wants to be "popular" and created this group called squad. I was invited in it twice. Jordyn was invited once. Jazmyn none. Jazmyn had a hard time making friends, but she was super lovable, and me and Jordyn try to not let her fall into that crazy temptation. We all got to know each other and enjoyed each others company. Wellllll some of us...