6 Valentine's Day

January passed by very slow and February was the month now. I had no idea what to get Nick for Valentines Day. My grandma knew about us so she offered to buy me what I needed. I got a box, ribbon, a cute teddybear, money, and a note. Anyway Valentine's Day was here and Nick got me a cute beanie eye puppy named Honey. It was a white puppy with cute pink eyes carrying a heart in its mouth and the bag said love. I gave him the box covered with ribbon containing the teddy bear, money, and note. I hugged him. I wanted to do something I've always wanted to do but I thought a kiss was too fast for him because he is super slow in a relationship. So at the end of the day he was getting his lunchbox and I told him I need to tell him something and he "ok sure" and as he was getting his stuff I kissed him on the cheek. He didn't say anything. As I did it I heard a 7th grade girl say "Awwwww that is so cute!" I was blushing and Claude was talking to Mr. Hickey and his jaw was dropped. Mr. Hickey is our religion teacher and his door was opened but his back was turned. That was the first time I have ever kissed Nick well only on the cheek. He left and I saw him touch his cheek for a while as he headed for the stairs. I was shaking and Martha said" I saw what you did there and that was disgusting." Martha always has these comments for me because she doesn't like Nick at all. I had mixed emotions and I went home and fell asleep imagining what he was going to say. Next day he didn't say anything. I was worried he was going to hate me since I didn't have his permission. Martha realized I was worrying and she asked Nick if he was mad because I kissed him on the cheek and thankfully she told me he had said no. It was again a normal day and we just didn't mention it but a lot of girls thought I was cute for doing it. I have no idea how it looked and I did it in front of many people. A week or two later it was an ordinary day and I ha nothing to really do so I was about to leave and I forgot all about what had happened on Valentine's Day and Nick told me that he needed to tell me something as well, but I didn't think much of it so as I grabbed my lunchbox he did the same. We left together and we talked much more and I said that I like the kiss and I loved him a lot and he told me the same.