11 Break Up

As I said some of us enjoyed each others company. I was enjoying Nick's company, but we kept drifting apart. I was sort of depressed because he stopped going near me, and  felt like I was doing something wrong. I told Jordyn and Jazmyn about it, but they tell me not to worry, and I can tell Jordyn was tired of me asking for advice on what to do. I realized Marcelo liked me because after Triumph oh the cross which was my one year anniversary with Nick. Marcelo asked me out. I honestly didn't know what to say because I know I would feel bad if I said no, but I would feel worse if I said yes. I asked Nicholas for advice, but it seemed like he didn't care. All he said was idk. Oh and I forgot there was another kid whose name I can't not spell. He asked me to be his fake girlfriend, so it would make his ex jealous, but later I found out it was just a trick to have an idea of dating me. I didn't understand what the deal was. Everyone knew I was dating Nick, yet tried to get me anyway. To bad I fell for it. He later got expelled, but no one knows the real reason, and I found out he is now dating Zahra, but later broke up. Anyway I thought Marcelo asking me out was a joke because I started having some trust issues. Marcelo actually liked me, and I asked him why. Why me out of all girls? He looked confused and chuckled with the question, it took him a while to understand, but later on he sad because I'm pretty, beautiful, and my personality. I liked that he can tell me these things in person without writing 150 notes. He asked me if he can hold my hand and Julie and Edgar were around me in these moments. I had a plan, but I didn't tell anybody and still haven't today. I couldn't stand Nick always ignoring me it had me super depressed, so I decided to try and tell Jose first. Julie sat behind me and I told Julie I was going to break up with Nick, but I didn't know how. Julie said "Oooooh  your gonna be a heart breaker", and I responded "Says the girl with 6 ex boyfriends". She started laughing and we just moved on. Nicholas couldn't understand me mouthing the words and I was super nervous. We were in 2nd period right now. We were in chorus, which sucks by the way. I don't think Jose understood a word I said because he was still smiling brightly as always and Nick is his best friend. As we all went upstairs to our classes Julie decided to tell Nick, and everything shattered to pieces. He asked me why, and I said "Because you acts like I don't exist, and I gave him a few examples". It was extremely silent, and I felt extremely horrible. I sort of started crying, but not crazy. Marcelo found out and told me he would treat me better, so I decided to. He was always telling me to ditch Nick and he would ditch Josephine, a girl whom he was dared to date. There was my plan. I found out everything I could, so I can tell Josie, but I guess she didn't believe me, and Julie never had my back. To be honest I missed Nicholas  lot and he was the only thing on my mind. Next day came and everyone found out me and Nick broke up. I asked Nick if he wanted to talk about it, but he ignored me. I was upset. For once Kristen did something nice. She asked me if I wanted her to go and ask Nick if he wanted me back. Surprisingly he said "yes". I was happy when she told me, so I went to Nick and I asked him "You really want me back?" He said yes and I was happy. Later that day Claude and Cristian came up to me and asked me and Nick are really broken up. I said "no". Claude was like "Really?" That was the first and only time me and Nick have broken off because we would hate to be those people who were an off and on couple. I was super happy and I never saw Nick care even more.