5 The Social

After those two weeks of not seeing Nick many days passed of the same routine. Its January and there are not really any events until late January which means the Junior High Winter Social is coming up. Before the social there is not really any events so it was the same school routine of classes. Nick asked me to the social and I said yes. The Social came around and it was Mascaraed Masked Ball theme so I chose to wear a black dress with gold sparkles. Before the Social we all have to go to Mass at St. Martha's Church which is about for an hour. It was super awkward at first and I decided not to eat because I was super nervous. A lot of songs came on and I couldn't stop dancing. Livia didn't want to dance much less get up from the chair she was sitting in for two hours. Then there was the moment Nick came up to me and took both my hands and we just swayed our hands together. To be honest he isn't the best dancer but he is the sweetest person ever. I have never felt the way I have felt about him. I wanted to kiss him but the time wasn't right and I didn't know what to do. The Social finished at 8:45 but everyone left at 9:00 p.m. I fell asleep right after replaying the moment over and over again. I loved he feeling of Nick's hand with mine and to me it was beautiful.