>> Chapter 1 <<

Foreword:

This is an Oikawa Tooru fanfiction and as labeled in the tag, it is a boy's love story. 

Please enjoy reading this and thank you for adding this book. :)

**

"Did I die?!"

He didn't know what the hell happened but he was suddenly in this strange place. The place wasn't dilapidated or in any horrendous state, in fact, it was absolutely stunning and more like a fairytale type of setting.

Trees on the right.

Trees on the left.

A pond on the front and green grass all over the area.

There were even bugs and worms and rabbits and lots more. He didn't know what else to think but that he died. He almost convinced himself of that thought but shook his head, now remembering that he had fallen asleep on his futon in his room after a long day of volleyball practice. He hadn't died or anything on his sleep...right?!

Or....

Was he finally abducted by aliens while he was asleep? Did they kidnap him in order to suck all the information he had about Earth? Are they using him to search for ways to invade Earth strategically and understand how humans think before they launch their attack?

Well...as to why they'd use him... it must be because he was so smart. Yeah, that makes sense. Thinking about the aliens and his intelligence, the fear and confusion he had at the start evaporated to thin air. With renewed vigor, he ventured around the place, scoping for any hidden doors and escape routes. He was also on the lookout for any aliens coming in and shoving whatever they have down his throat or maybe injecting some sort of truth serum and make him spill everything.

He suddenly gasped, "How would I understand them?!"

Thinking about it, if they speak to him, interrogate him, would he be able to understand their language or would they use Japanese? If he doesn't understand them then it would spell the end for him. They might use painful torture methods, thinking that he wasn't going to listen to their demands unless they inflict pain on him.

"Argh!!!" his frustrated shout scared the animals that were near him and they all scattered for safety, afraid of this deranged creature that loomed over them with his incredulous height. Trembling and teeth clacking, he embraced himself for reassurance and he further ventured to the fairytale place.

'Please no aliens! Please no aliens! I'd rather take Iwa-chan's punches and insults than getting tortured by aliens!'

He desperately prayed and was close to tears.

However, just when he was about to give up and cry at the thought of aliens dumping his bloody body in outer space, he saw a sight that had him gape.

There was another human, a male human being sitting on the grass, his back leaning on the trunk of the tree that provided shade for him. He was only able to see the left side of the guy and due to him being a bit farther away from him, he couldn't tell whether he was fine or not. The guy was limp and his breathing wasn't erratic or anything so he must be fine, he surmised.

He was about to come out of his hiding place, determined to seek alliance with the guy if ever the aliens were to come in and take them when something happened. Static appeared in his vision and the scenery was getting blurry. He tried to stand despite feeling himself being shaken, coming over to the guy, to the point of crawling but it proved useless.

The last thing he saw before he was taken away was the guy finally moving his head to face him before everything went black.

**

{End of Chapter}

Up Next:

"Is something bothering you?" Iwaizumi asked, his worry overtaking his hesitation. He peered over to Oikawa, "He was mesmerizing." Iwaizumi huffed. Was this guy not listening to him? Who's this 'he' Oikawa is talking about? Mesmerizing? He even used that word?