>> Chapter 26 <<

Previously:

"Yeah. I didn't want to let him go, you know. He's too precious and amazing. I don't think I can look at others like how I look at him."

**

Arms wrapped around Tooru's waist and he was pulled back, his back colliding with the lean chest belonging to Naoya. He squirmed, trying to get of the hold as he wanted to escape the following attack but Naoya's hold on him was tight, locking him in place as the tickle attack happened. Tooru burst to fits of laughter, squirming and attempting to pry himself away from Naoya before he was taken aback by his lips hovering over his and delved in, Naoya's tongue slipping inside his mouth.

Tooru moaned at the pleasure and felt himself weaken, almost falling to his knees if it wasn't for Naoya holding him up and pushing the kiss deeper. When he was released, Tooru calmed his rapidly beating heart and flushed face, pouting about how he would usually send girls weak on their knees rather than him being weakened. Naoya really played a huge role to his weakness in terms of emotion. Had his younger self heard him, he would've scoffed and deny that but he wasn't young now. 

And Tooru knows that he couldn't strengthen himself to separate from Naoya.

He sat on the patch of grass that gave them an overview of the pond and he touched the blonde spiky hair, his fingers running through the tresses and he heard the purr that came out of Naoya's lips, urging him to release a chuckle and receive a pinch on his thigh. Dark chocolate brown eyes peered over the relaxed face that was below him and he played with his hair, thinking of what to talk about and completely oblivious of how his thoughts were being projected to the dreamscape.

Naoya rolled his eyes at the obliviousness of the athletic boy and his lips curled to a smirk when his mind thought of something he definitely wanted to test on this adorable idiot.

"You fill my heart with so much happiness, Tooru. I might die because of it," he stared at him, his apple green eyes emitting a soft light of adoration that made Tooru squeak and clear his throat to hide the sputter that wanted to come out, He was flustered from the words he heard and had the urge to smack Naoya's head for revenge, especially when he laughed at his state.

The thoughts that occupied Tooru's head vanished, completely forgotten.

"If I remember correctly, you had your first game today. How did it go?" Naoya's heart fluttered when he sees Tooru's eyes shine so bright. He could see how ecstatic he was and Tooru's way of conveying his day didn't disappoint Naoya. He was so animated, even forgetting that Naoya was resting his head on his lap when he jumped and tried to remake the positions and awesome moments he had earlier in the volleyball game.