>> Chapter 30 <<

Previously:

"Wait, you're that guy that always meets Oikawa in his dreams? The Naoya?"

**

Iwaizumi stared at Naoya, watching him as he carried the sleeping Oikawa after he wiped away the tears that messed his face. He couldn't believe that this Naoya that Oikawa had been boasting about was actually real, and Iwaizumi would never admit that he cursed the foreign looking male due to his tall height.

"I am really sorry for coming so suddenly and knocking you off, Iwaizumi-san." 

Naoya glanced at the shorter though muscled male walking beside him. He had felt his stare minutes ago, as soon as they began walking to the bus, and Naoya was beginning to feel uncomfortable with it. He thought that Iwaizumi was angry for being knocked away and then treated like he was some air by him and so, he disliked Naoya.

"We got that part settled. But, are you really real?" Iwaizumi wanted to confirm again and Naoya nodded, "Ah, I was planning on surprising him today. This should've been our first meeting in reality but it didn't turn out as I thought it would be."A helpless smile spread on his lips but his eyes held no blame for Tooru.

Iwaizumi saw his look down at his sleeping friend and he definitely noticed how his apple green eyes softened and how he lightly pressed a soft kiss on Oikawa's forehead before smiling to him. Red faced, Iwaizumi averted his head to calm himself as they neared the bus.

When the Seijoh team saw Oikawa, they were worried about him but when they noticed the tall male carrying him, they instantly turned their heads to Iwaizumi who was with him. Unspoken question rained on the poor and exhausted Iwaizumi. He sighed, waving his hand that he would explain inside the bus as they drove back home and to just allow Naoya to carry Oikawa inside.

Matsukawa and Hanamaki motioned for Iwaizumi when they were on the road to start explain as to why a male, exuding model vibes and looking much more handsome than their already handsome captain, was with them. Iwaizumi cleared his throat, catching the attention of the other tired players.

"His name is Furuya Naoya and as to why he's here with us and carrying our trashy captain, well, who cares." He was too tired to explain and the are-you-serious- looks that Hanamaki and Matsukawa were shooting at him were of no use. Iwaizumi didn't care to explain and would really just want to rest his tired mind and body.

Apple green eyes sparkled in mirth when he heard Iwaizumi's answer as he gently smoothed the scrunched eyebrows of the sleeping Tooru. A sheepish smile on his, he explained himself.

"I actually met Tooru online and we hit it off as friends. I wanted to surprise him today since it'd be our first face to face meeting but I guess he was too tired from the game earlier and that I arrived a little bit too late to see it." Some bought what he said but the two other third years knew that it wasn't the complete truth and they'd hound on Iwaizumi later. They were too tired to interrogate him.

When they got off the bus, Naoya carried the passed out Oikawa and had asked for his bag when Iwaizumi held it and told him that he would lead him to Oikawa's residence. When Matsukawa and Hanamaki left them, Iwaizumi was thinking about the words that Naoya had spoken earlier and thought carefully about how to ask his questions.

" Oi. You said you were Oikawa's lover. That true?"Naoya hummed, carefully adjusting Oikawa in his arms to have a better hold of him. He was frowning in his sleep again and there were tears pricking the corner of his eyes.

Iwaizumi took in how Naoya leaned down to whisper soothing words to the pitiful form of their captain, how the scrunched face relaxed and snuggled to him. He almost wanted to snatch Oikawa away and throw him to the river to wake him up but he knew that other was physically, mentally and emotionally tired so he held his urge in. But...

DO THEY REALLY HAVE TO BE SO LOVEY DOVEY IN HIS PRESENCE?!

Seeing how the other male took care of his usually crappy captain, Iwaizumi placed a little bit of his trust in him and he knocked on the door when they arrived. Mrs. Oikawa opened and her smile disappeared when she saw her son being carried by a stranger, looking exhausted.

She rushed them to come in but Iwaizumi declined her offer, saying that he wanted to go home and rest his tired body as he bid her a good night. Naoya smiled reassuringly, "Good afternoon, Mrs. Oikawa. My name is Furuya Naoya. I'm a friend Tooru met online and I wanted to surprise him today but he was asleep when I arrived at gymnasium so I brought him home. I hope I'm not causing you any troubles. "

The perfect smile and friendly atmosphere he gave made Mrs. Oikawa assured and when Naoya gestured to the sleeping Tooru, Mrs. Oikawa guided him to his own room upstairs. She left him to prepare dinner and Naoya thanked her for giving him her trust.

He set Oikawa down on the futon, going down to get a small basin filled with water and a towel. He peeled off the clothes and wiped Oikawa clean. Setting the basin aside, he rummaged through the drawers and found some clean clothes, dressing Oikawa up.

Naoya sat beside him, running his fingers on the soft dark chocolate brown hair and massaging his arms and legs. He might've been smiling and friendly earlier but now, his apple green eyes was swamped with worry and he leaned closer to Oikawa.

"Ah, you're eyebrows are almost joining together, Tooru. You need to stop scrunching your face, love, "

**

{End of Chapter}

Up next:

"I finally have you, Tooru."

*****

Uwah

OWO

*whisper*

Its an update

hahaha

comments and likes are very welcome guys!! especially comments!! 

thanks for reading this book!!!