>> Chapter 13 <<

Previously:

To Oikawa, much to his obliviousness, Naoya is, in a way, his escape.

**

Amusement glowed in Naoya's apple green eyes as he watched Tooru bounce to him right after he materialized in their 'connected dreamscape.' He resembled an adorable puppy that wanted to pounce on his owner that just came home.

"Naoya!"

Tooru sang his name and wrapped his arms around the taller male who simply laughed at his grin and ran his fingers through his dark locks. "You that happy to see me?" Naoya chuckled as Tooru bobbed his head and snuggled closer to his embrace. Naoya was already used to such skinships due to his best friend, so he didn't find it weird.

"The doctors said that my foot is almost healed! And then, I went back to school and I was put in the game in the secon—" Oikawa told Naoya of his day while he was being led to sit in the shade provided by a tree. He was even more determined and dramatic when he spoke of his day when he saw Naoya listening to him intently.

"Iwa-chan didn't believe me when I told him about you! Geez! He rolled his eyes! Like, he really did roll his eyes!"

Oikawa huffed and crossed his hands, pouting when he recalled Iwaizumi's reaction when he told him of Naoya's existence in his dreams. On the other side, Naoya was intrigued in this Iwa-chandue to Oikawa mentioning his name a lot of times.

"Iwa-chan?" Naoya tilted his head, his unsaid question ringing in Oikawa's mind and the male upped his dramatics. He grasped his heart in mock hurt and sobbed, "My childhood friend who always hits me and is always mean! He's cool sometimes, not cooler than I am, but he hits very hard!" Oikawa was about to babble more about Iwaizumi when he began to see static.

He sighed and just threw himself to Naoya, snuggling his face on Naoya's chest.

"I'm about to wake up. Dream you later, Naoya." Oikawa mumbled.

"Furuya.Furuya Naoya." Oikawa grinned.

"Oikawa Tooru. Nice to meet you, Furuya Naoya."

**

{End of Chapter}

Up next:

"What do you plan on doing then?"

*****

Damn, I totally forgot I ended at chapter 12 before I inserted the visuals. Lol. Anyway, thanks to my beloved reader for noticing and commenting about it. Im so forgetful, sorry.