>> Chapter 20 <<

Previously: 

"Tooru..."

**

Tooru heaved, trying to catch his breath when he was once again captured by soft lips belonging to Naoya. He attempted to push him away and catch his breathing but Naoya made it impossible as his hold on Tooru was too tight that it could've even restrict his blood from running to his hands. He was in between a tree trunk and Naoya's body with his hands tightly bounded by Naoya's own hands up above his head.

The fire in his body burned and the pounding of his heart drowned whatever noises he could hear. The slippery muscle that invaded his mouth plundered every nook and cranny and the sucking, gosh, Tooru didn't even know that he reciprocating the action. He could taste the sweet nectar they were exchanging and Tooru eagerly swallowed every drop Naoya gave him. He was unaware of how his voice was relaying the amount of pleasure he felt with the liplocking and he continued to vent his craving for it.

Naoya smirked, separating from Tooru to let him catch his breath before diving in again and stealing whatever he could from Tooru's mouth. The squelching sound of their tongues meeting and rubbing against each other was music to his ears and the pleasured moans Tooru released added oil to his fire.

His lips left trails of wet kisses on Tooru's jaw and it moved further down his neck. Tooru's scent swallowed Naoya and he was even more intoxicated with him, falling deeper to his lust as he kept on peppering Tooru's neck with kisses. Naoya still had the presence of mind to not leave any love bites on Tooru's flawless skin and he nipped at some parts, basking in the moan Tooru sang when he found his vulnerable spot.

"N_Naoya!"

Tooru sang his name, eyes shut tightly as his face blossomed red. Silvery saliva dripped down the side of his swollen lips and his tongue was partially out, giving him a very seductive look. Naoya's eyes grew red at the sight, wanting to devour him whole right here and now but Naoya still had the tiny restraint in him to not do that.

He separated from Tooru, allowing the shorter male to catch his bearing. Apple green eyes drank in the state of Tooru, enjoying how he made a mess of him and how flushed he is at the moment. 

He remembered the sweet sensation of his lips planting firmly on Tooru's and how intoxicating his nectar was that Naoya slipped his tongue out and lick the remaining saliva on his lips. Tooru was too gorgeous and seductive for his own good that he is bringing the beast out of Naoya.

His knees felt weak, as if he was a newborn calf, all shaky and wobbly. His mind was dazed and his dark chocolate brown eyes still fogged over the lust they both had. He released a sound when Naoya's thumb caressed his jaw and trailed up to swipe the saliva that left his mouth. Tooru gasped when Naoya licked the liquid with such a satisfied face on. His hands were released from the tight hold and it fell limp on his side. He could feel Naoya's arms snake around his waist, holding him flushed close to his body to stop him from falling on the ground.

"So sweet and delicious. You're driving me mad, Tooru." 

Naoya's husky voice didn't calm his pounding heart and the close proximity of their faces caused another wave of heat to pass through Tooru. When he saw Naoya inching closer to him, Tooru was prepared for another round of kissing but when he didn't feel that wonderful sensation of their lips meeting and devouring each other, Tooru chased after Naoya's lips which elicited a chuckle from Naoya.

"So eager, I like it."

Tooru cast his head down, not letting Naoya see more of his flushed face as he realized just what they were doing. Tooruhad just arrived in the garden when Naoya had embraced him and trapped him between the trunk and his body. From there, his lips were captured and held hostage by Naoya's dominating lips. Tooru wanted to push him away at first but then his body didn't listen to him. He was quickly losing his rationality and he found himself craving for the kiss even more.

"What are we.....Naoya....?"

Tooru begged to know the answer.

With a smirk and apple green eyes brimming with obsession that peered at him, Tooru felt his heart completely ripped out of him and held tightly in Naoya's hands.

"You're mine."

**

{End of Chapter}

Up next:

God, Oikawa wondered if he was having a heart attack right now.

*****

It's a miracle how I updated two days on a row. Well.... can't say I got to excited. I really wanna get to the good parts.... hehehehe.....