>> Chapter 14 <<

Previously:

"Oikawa Tooru. Nice to meet you, Furuya Naoya."

**

The second year setter of the volleyball club blinked his eyes to clarify just what was happening. He was just about to head out of his classroom and gets his way to his upperclassmen room where they usually have lunch. However, he halted in his way out of his own classroom when he saw a certain upperclassman coming closer.

His hands rested in his pockets, shoulder showing no signs of tensing and face shifting to a happy one when his apple green eyes landed on Akaashi's figure. His strides grew faster and he lifted on hand to mock salute Akaashi. A grin graced his lips and Akaashi's heart flipped. Akaashi cursed in his mind, this man affects him too much. The black haired male thanked that his face showed nothing about the truth inside.

"Furuya-senpai?"

"Ashi~ I came to get you instead of Bokuto to ensure your safety~" Furuya sang. Akaashi's eye twitched when he noted that Furuya was completely unaware of the attention he was getting from the onlookers. He burned internally when he noticed girl's ogling the oblivious idiot and some males that were blushing head to toe. Akaashi wondered, how the hell did he even fall for this idiot?

"Your actions are clearly unnecessary," Akaashi enunciated the last word and walked ahead of Furuya, the upperclassman just grinning as if he hadn't heard what Akaashi said. With lots of people from his year staring and ogling at Furuya, a tinge of panic ate inside Akaashi as there might be someone brave enough to confront Furuya and he couldn't help but sneak glances at the taller male.

Akaashi had tried to be discreet about his nervous glances when they were on their way. When Furuya had, finally, taken notice of Akaashi's eyes flickering to his form, the small amusement in his eyes died and was replaced by curiosity.

"Is there something wrong with my face?" Furuya directly asked, not beating around the bush. Akaashi knew he was caught and he did everything he could to calm his heart which jumped to erratic beats when Furuya had spoken the first word.

The underclassman blurted out the first thing that came to his mind, "You're glowing." He hadn't meant it literally, leaning more on the figurative side of it. Akaashi was grateful to his voice for not betraying him.

Furuya's lips lifted to an alluring and genuine upward curve, "I just found someone really amusing~ but we haven't officially met yet."

Hearing the response, Akaashi's mood plummeted.

"What do you plan on doing then?"

Akaashi pursed his lips and tightened his hold on his wrapped lunch box as Furuya passed him and entered the room they were supposed to eat in.

"Find and keep that person."

**

{End of Chapter}

Up next:

Today is another chance to make Naoya give him an answer.

*****

I am sorry for the late update. My phone is broken and my wifi is being shitty.