>> Chapter 38 <<

6 more chapters

Hey guys! Hope you're enjoying this book!

Without further delay, here's the chapter y'all have been waiting for!

** 

It's finally here.

The chance for Seijoh to emerge as the victors and the third years last chance to win against the damned Shiratorizawa is finally here.

Oikawa Tooru took a deep breath, holding it in for a couple of seconds before breathing out and calming his heart. He knew that against the other schools, Seijoh would be victorious but he also knew that the team should keep a wary attitude towards the dark horse of the Spring Tournament, Karasuno. The team where his underclassman back in middle school is currently attending along with that little shrimp that managed to tame the King.

Tooru wasn't nervous for today's game as it was against a school that lost to them back in Inter High and they weren't really that much of a threat to them but that doesn't mean that he would take his guard down and not give his best today.

What's more, someone very precious to him was watching and Tooru didn't have the heart to show him a half assed game. No, Tooru shook his head as determination lit in his dark chocolate brown eyes. He will do his best today since Naoya is here and cheering for him!

The game commenced and Iwaizumi winced at the power Tooru had inserted every time it was his turn in the rotation to serve the ball. Being with Tooru since young and thick and thin, Iwaizumi could tell that the Oikawa Tooru was playing differently than how he usually would.

Sure, Tooru was, is, a show- off with his skills backing him but today, he seemed to be showing off even more than usual. He wasn't talking and waving to his fangirls who were to support him but to someone that was sitting on the higher part of the stadium, near the edge where there are shadows that helped hide his being. It was only occupied by that male wearing a beige hoodie and faded jeans but that blonde spiky hair swept upwards with a cowlick, Iwaizumi was sure that Naoya was here and was probably the reason for Tooru's excitement.

"Naoya!!! Did you see me make that awesome move?!"

Tooru couldn't resist the urge to ask him despite the great distance between them and the male answered with a nod, a proud smirk on his tantalizing lips and his apple green eyes swimming with adoration and happiness for Tooru. Seeing that, Tooru rushed to finish the game and after winning, he ran towards the exit of the gym where Naoya was waiting for him.

He didn't care for how others may feel towards their relationship. He didn't care if there were homophobes around. He didn't care if disgusts would float around. Oikawa Tooru only wanted to jump into Naoya's open arms and hug and boast to him their win and then probably snuggle all the way home. PDA is his friend and he will make those who are eyeing his lover with lust know that this hunk belongs to him, another hunk that lives in Miyagi.