>> Chapter 36 <<

8 more chapters.

Hi, sorry for the late, LATE update. Hahahaha I have no other excuse but laziness. But this story is still very alive.

Actually, my mind was taken over by another story Im developing. 

I need your opinions, maybe to help me decide whether I should make it girlxboy or boyxboy. 

Its another fanfic. Yes, its another Haikyuu fanfic but I aint telling who. Should OC be a girl or a boy? What do you guys say?

Well, lets get on with the long awaited chapter!

******

Tooru's smile brightened when Naoya finally entered their new dreamscape. He'd been waiting for a couple of minutes, surrounded by lavenders in all direction while his mind strayed to when they first met and how he thought he was abducted by aliens that wanted to perform experiments on him.

Running up to the taller male, Tooru noticed the quiet sigh of relief being released by Naoya and he wondered just what happened to him earlier in the day. Inside, chibi Tooru pumped his fist in determination to cheer his lover up, and he excitedly pulled him down, swatting away some lavender that tickled him.

Naoya laughed at how he currently resembled a child, amusement blooming in his eyes as he stared adoringly at the man-child. Tooru babbled out about his day and how he managed to get back at Ruriko and he was exaggerating some details, some parts causing Naoya to laugh and relax himself as time passed by. Tooru being Tooru, forgot that Naoya could see the events as the memory popped above Tooru's head.

"It seems like you were being quite the cool person there, Tooru," Naoya commented, ruffling his dark chocolate brown hair and pulling him flushed to his chest, taking in his scent and warmth. God knows how much needed to have his daily dose of Oikawa Tooru right now.

"That Fukumi-san deserved it, though. I'll let her see that I'm not an easy person to bully. She's bad and I don't like bad people," Tooru huffed, sniffing Naoya and burying his head on the crook of his (Naoya) neck, letting the atmosphere to be enveloped in tranquility and silence.

Naoya hung his head and recounted what happened during the day. He'd realized some things and was quite startled about how ignorant he was to some things. Well, no one can really blame him since he was unaware that he even had that kind of charm. To say he was ignorant, Naoya much preferred to be called dense to his own appearance though.

Maybe he needed opinions from others since he couldn't really trust his own. Tooru would be good since he was confident of himself and his own appearance.