>> Chapter 11 <<

Previously:

She understood why many girls would vie for him though. Furuya Naoya owned blonde spiky hair swept outwards with a cowlick that stuck out like a sore thumb amongst the various shades of black and brown. His well tones body, despite not affiliated with sport s clubs, was defined and perfect. His height made him awfully noticeable and his damn apple green eyes just makes you beg to be hypnotized by them. She thanked God for having this nice specimen be her friend and honestly, she wondered just Bokuto isn't jumping and making their thing official already.

**

"Dark chocolate, huh?" Furuya mused when he received yet another chocolate from his fangirls. He wasn't listening to the conversation between Konoh, Yukie and Bokuto while Akaashi was just eating beside them in his classroom. "Furuya-senpai?" Akaashi asked when he didn't hear what Furuya said.

Akaashi found it odd when Furuya was gazing at the chocolate he hadn't bitten yet, which was odd since he liked chocolate so much, with eyes that were foggy and unfocused. He noticed that he wasn't even listening to Bokuto's retelling of what happened when his teacher gave him his test paper.

Furuya blinked before smiling at the curious Akaashi, "Just thinking about someone I met." He took small bites from his chocolate and Akaashi left it at that even though he wanted to ask more about the person that lingered long enough in Furuya's mind to have him stare at a food he would always gobble with greed.

Akaashi didn't feel all too well knowing that Furuya had met someone he hadn't known. He always liked having information about things that might help him in the future and anything related to Furuya would always be welcome.

"Oh yeah, how was your worksheets? The one I reviewed the other day?" Akaashi closed the lid of his lunch box before replying, "I got a few mistakes but it went well. Since senpai reviewed it, I received fewer mistakes than I should have." Furuya laughed and ruffled his hair, "That's good. I forgot some parts of that topic but I'm still glad I got to help."

Akaashi adored seeing his upperclassman laugh and even though he doesn't show it on his face, he enjoyed feeling the warmth that Furuya's hand radiated whenever he would ruffle his hair when he did something that made Furuya pleased.

"Me too!" Bokuto nudged his head on Furuya's upper arm, jealous that Akaashi got praised and hishair ruffled, but he, the best friend, just got a smile and clapping. He scored 47 out of 60 in their English test and survived the foreign words that were alien to him. He deserved a ruffle too! Amusement danced in Furuya's eyes, a glint that all of his friends saw, when he looked at the childish Bokuto before chuckling and ruffling his head too.

Bokuto grinned and leaned his head on Furuya's shoulder, making Furuya's hand snake behind his head, elbow resting on the back of the chair just to continuously ruffle Bokuto's hair. It was always relaxing to Bokuto when Furuya would run his fingers on his hair. He would slightly tug at his strands and style his hair upwards or imitate the look of a horned owl that Bokuto sort of resembles.

Yukie and Konoha shared a look that was understood by the silent Akaashi. The youngest in the group knew that Bokuto is dense when it comes to romance despite being wise at times in giving advices. That's why he doesn't see him as someone that could cause a threat to him when it comes to things such as romance.

Bokuto was clingy, childish and easily jealous when it comes to Furuya, stemming from the two of them spending so much time together ever since they were first years and that Furuya could handle Bokuto so well when he was slumped or throwing a tantrum. In Akaashi's view, it was more like Furuya was Bokuto's mother while Bokuto is a spoiled child. His captain isn't a threat to him. Akaashi acknowledged that.

But he was still careful and making early moves to secure what he wants doesn't cause any harm to anyone.

**

{End of Chapter}

Up next:

To Oikawa, much to his obliviousness, Naoya is, in a way, his escape.

*****

Saturday Update~