>> Chapter 24 <<

Previously:

If only anyone knew just how hard he struggled to say those two words.

**

Tooru jumped to Naoya, his arms wrapping around his neck as he snuggled his head on the crook of Naoya's neck. He inhaled the familiar lavender scent and thought of how much joy he'd feel if he were to officially own this man. Tooru squeaked at the sudden thought and separated from Naoya, his face turning red when his fantasy materialized behind Naoya.

Perplexed by why he suddenly separated him, Naoya followed where Tooru was watching and his lips twitched to a teasing smirk, eyes twinkling as he pranced to Tooru. His index finger trailed over Tooru'sadam's apple and up his jaw then to his lips, "You're so red, Tooru. So beautiful." He teased and Tooru squealed, pushing him away and crouching down to hide his red face.

Naoya chuckled since Tooru's intense emotions affected the place as it grew hotter and the sound of his heart pounding echoed around the place. All of Naoya's anger dissipated as he stared down at Tooru's crouched form. Tooru didn't like how he was acting like some school girl with her crush and he pouted, mocking anger on his face. He stood up and stomped away, wanting to leave Naoya behind and let off some steam but the resounding beating of his heart as well as Naoya's laughter and call of his name didn't help him vent off.

Naoya watched as Tooru had a tantrum and he ran to him, embracing him and pulling Tooru flushed to his body. He tightened his hold as Tooru tried to pry his hands away and lightly pinched him to make him stop it. A peck landed on Tooru's cheek and he blushed, head turning away as he pouts. Tooru grumbled, disliking how he was being teased by Naoya.

"Do_ Do you like me?" Tooru stuttered out, his eyes clenched shut so as to protect his mind from the face Naoya would make. Would he be disgusted? Delighted? Frown? Smile?

"Did you like me kissing you?" Naoya threw back as he laid his head on Tooru's shoulder, his eyes observing Tooru's face up close. The shy nod he received from Tooru allowed a megawatt smile to break on Naoya's lips. He inched forward and gave a peck to his cheek, "Then I like you. I like you very much that I wanna ravish you, devour you, and lock you up only for my view." Naoya added a bit of flirting and some suggestive words, which caused Tooru to blow up.

"H_Hey! I'll be the one doing the ravishing or devouring whatever you say! I_I'm too pretty to be locked up!" Tooru yelled.

Naoya took the opportunity and dived in, capturing Tooru's opened mouth and sliding his tongue in. Tooru tried to speak but was hushed by Naoya's tongue that explored every inch of his cavern and Tooru just fell in love at the intensity. He moaned when Naoya sucked on his own tongue and he eagerly lapped on Naoya's as their saliva's mixed.

Tooru was a mess when they separated and his dark chocolate brown eyes drank every movement of Naoya sticking his tongue out to lick his lips, "So sweet and delicious." Tooru flushed and growled, now knowing that he was being teased again. He rolled his eyes, nose scrunching as he strode away. He would slap Naoya's hand whenever he tried to touch him and wouldn't even answer Naoya's calls. Tooru would just harrumph and turn his head away.

"Come on, Tooru. Please forgive me," Naoya tugged and begged, using his apple green eyes to appeal to him and Tooru grumbled about how he was being swayed by this devil. Another thing he didn't like about Naoya is that his apple green eyes could lessen your anger and get you to do just what he wants you to do. He found it unfair that he has such mesmerizing apple green eyes that Tooru just wants to drown in.

"Give me a peck then I'll forgive you." Tooru acquiesced and Naoya grinned. He pecked Tooru's forehead, "You forgive me?" Tooru frowned.

"Wrong place."

"Then, is it here?" Naoya kissed his temple.

Tooru deadpanned.

"How about here?" He kissed Tooru's nose and chuckled as Tooru pouts.

"Or here?" he was leaning to Tooru's lips but then tilted to peck his cheek.

"Gah! I want it here!" Tooru couldn't wait anymore and he exploded, index finger pointing to his lips as his dark chocolate brown eyes narrowed to a glare.

Naoya cooed at how cute he looks, asking for a peck to his lips.

"Say it in the first place," Naoya whispered before diving in to place sweet peck to Tooru's lips. 

Satisfaction blossomed in Tooru and he smiled widely, laughing a little bit when Naoya leaned back.

Tooru sighed in bliss when he was pulled to Naoya and the two spent their time just cuddling and talking about their day, completely ignorant of the events that will unfold on the next day in reality.

**

{End of Chapter}

Up next:

Akaashi didn't deign him an answer but instead, asked him.

*****

Yay, its Tuesday update today!

Ye know, I really envy these two people. I have never tried this shit, like romance stuff, so I am eating vinegar whenever I write this. I dont even know why I write this romance stuff... sigh

ANYWAY!!!! 

Thanks for reading guys!

Comments are very welcome and if ye have ideas, feel free to pm me!!