>> Chapter 37 <<

7 more chapters

hey guys! sorry for making you wait. 

I was writing drafts upon drafts of this story before i planned to smoothly update them so that I wont have to trouble you. 

Please enjoy and comments, votes, etc are very much welcomed. 

**

Tooru moaned when Naoya's tongue invaded his cavern and explored it thoroughly. His hands reached and wrapped around his lover's neck to bring himself closer to him. Being an athlete and having exercised regularly, Tooru had good lungs and that means that the kiss lasted longer than it should have. The room was getting hotter and Naoya was getting touchy, so was Tooru, but both knew that it wasn't the time to proceed to the smexy part due to Tooru having practice the next day.

It would be bad for him to suddenly have a sore lower half if he were to attend practice, wouldn't it?

When they separated, a silver line connected their once joined lips and darkened apple green orbs clashed with misty dark chocolate brown ones. Their faces close to each other that they could already feel the others breath and both reveled in the intimacy between them.

Naoya snaked his arm to Tooru's waist and allowed himself to fall on his back on Tooru's bed, pulling the still flushed male to his body as they both lay down and enjoyed their time together.

Wonder why Naoya was there in Miyagi?

Summer break was ongoing and he just had to feel his Tooru physically and not just in their dreamscape. He wanted to hold him in his arms and truly feel the warmth that his lover emitted. 

So, he asked his father to drive him to Miyagi and for permission to stay a couple of days with his lover. Rinsho was happy since Naoya wasn't spending the summer home alone and was actually seeking initiative to visit another place.

Motoko was shocked when Naoya had suddenly appeared on her doorstep and she soon became ecstatic when she heard that he was planning to stay a few days on their home. The boy was being polite and kind of awkward when he was asking her permission to stay and Motoko straight up told his to just call her mom since she accepted his relationship with his son.

When Tooru had come home, he was baffled as to why his mother was grinning like a fool and just shook it off as he escaped to his room. After closing the door, Tooru suddenly gasped as hands suddenly restrained him and covered his mouth, pulling him backwards and his back collided with a toned chest.