>> Chapter 9 <<

Previously:

When he opened his eyes again, he stared at his ceiling, amusement dancing in his apple green eyes when he thought of what caused that new male to hesitate. His alarm blared and he groaned, shutting it off before rolling out of his bed.

**

Oikawa wasn't surprised when he woke to that same garden again. He wanted to sigh since his heart was still heavy with worry and tiredness but at the same time, he didn't want to taint this place with his problems. This place was too wonderful to be tainted.

He glanced down at his foot, seeing it in the same state before he slept and he bit his lower lip. From his observation, whatever was his state before he went to sleep, it would be the same state he would have when he entered this place. Having an aching ankle before sleeping, he would have an aching ankle here as well.

It hurts to get up, but he had to. If he didn't, he wouldn't be able to see Naoya and would just be spending his time here without anyone to cheer him up. He didn't want that. He didn't want to be alone.

That's why, despite the pain his sprained ankle is giving him every time he takes a step and put pressure on it, he endured and persevered just to see that person. He limped his way through the trees and animals, staggering when the pain was too much. He'd put too much pressure than he could endure and this was a wound he received a few hours ago. It hadn't numbed that much yet.

"Tooru! Hey!"

He smiled in relief when strong arms held his falling form. He must look quite pathetic right now. His new friend saw his pathetic side in the early stages of their friendship and he didn't want that but he couldn't anything about his situation right now.

Naoya slowly let him down, leaning his back to a trunk while he took a seat beside him. Oikawa could feel his apple green eyes scanning his form and when he stopped at his knee, he could hear his sigh leaving his lips.

"How the hell did you get your foot sprained? I'm no doctor or med student but I know you shouldn't be pushing your foot this much," Naoya chided softly. Weak laughter escaped Oikawa's lips after he spoke, his dark chocolate eyes gliding to Naoya's side profile.

"Just wanted to see you~" he tried to mask his pain with his flirting and he his heavy heart lightened when he noticed that amused glint in Naoya's eyes before it disappeared as fast as it came and got replaced by an eye roll.

"Ouch!" Oikawa hissed when he was thigh was pinched by Naoya, "Yeah, yeah. We'll be staying here today since you have to rest," Naoya picked up the bunny that went close to him and started petting it. Oikawa pouted since he wanted to enjoy their time together in this amazing place but Naoya made a good point.

Curse this sprained ankle ad his inattentiveness to his surroundings before.

"So, care to tell me how you got that injury?"

And Oikawa laughed nervously, his hand rubbing the back of his head as he recounted what caused it.

"Well...you see..."

**

{End of Chapter}

Up next:

Yukie, without shame or hesitation, picked the two remaining onigiri in Furuya's lunch box and munched on it. She was always approached by other girls to help them give their chocolates and gifts to Furuya since she was his friend and even though it was tiring at times, the smile that Furuya would have after eating chocolate is always relaxing to watch.