>> Chapter 29 <<

Previously:

"Nao....ya....?"

**

Oikawa Tooru was in an emotional roller coaster, still is.

He was lost, hurt, abandoned, drowning, and then stupefied.

He always thought that he wouldn't be able to feel his warmth in real life, stuck on embracing the male inside his dreams. His fingers curled tightly on his black turtleneck, pulling him further to embrace him and not let him go. His fingers automatically went to his hair to comb it and free the knots that were tangled.

Toorus eyes widened, finally understanding that Naoya,  yes , Furuya Naoya is here with him, embracing him and present right in front of him. His fingers trembled with the tightness and force he applied to clutching to the taller male, as if he was the only one who can pull him away from the abyss that threatens to swallow him.

Naoya, glad that he rushed over, embraced the trembling Tooru and didn't say a word when the other tightly held him. When he was travelling with his father, he felt that something was wrong and due to the long distance, he unknowingly fell asleep and when he arrived at their dreamscape, it wasn't beautiful. No, it was shattering, like a vase that was thrown and the shards scattering away.

Worry bubbled up inside him as he ran around, searching for Tooru but he smacked himself when he remembered that Tooru would be playing today, maybe he was playing now. He tried to force himself to wake up but he couldn't get out and the space around him was collapsing with cracks drawing near where he stood. He was beginning to panic as he couldn't get out but, thankfully, he was woken up by his father shaking him and telling him that they had arrived at the Sendai Gymnasium.

He hurriedly took out his bag and ran away, yelling that he will call his father later before disappearing inside.

Naoya was unfamiliar with the place and its layout. He searched for where the locker rooms are and when he heard a woman yelling, he followed the sound and came across the sign that said exactly what he was looking for. He wanted the woman to finish whatever she was yelling and walked away but he heard the voice of the person he was looking for.

"Ru...ri..."

It sounded so broken and hoarse. The stomping, probably from the woman, drew nearer to him. Naoya bit his lip, sure that the voice was Tooru's, then he walked out of where he was hiding from the wall and when he did, he was met with a pretty girl who had her face scrunched and showing a very angered expression.