>> Chapter 19 <<

Previously:

Oikawa Tooru didn't know that he had already begun to fall.

**

Furuya Naoya bid goodbye to his friends and headed home after a tiring day at school. He wanted to get away as soon as possible since he was feeling uncomfortable with Akaashi's glaring albeit his face was still stony. 

He had endured his glaring ever since Naoya mentioned Oikawa Tooru to his friends and how he wanted to meet him since they knew each other from an online forum, which was a total lie but they had bought it. Akaashi had been the first one who he told about finding a person who finally amuses him to no end and when he revealed the name of this person, Akaashi had his eyes glaring at him as if he was a predator and Naoya his food.

He plunged his hands into his pockets as he strolled past a bakery. He remembered what Tooru had admitted to loving milk bread and Naoya had the urge to try it as well. He marched into the cozy bakery and ordered for two milk bread, unaware of the ogling the female at the counter had for him. 

Naoya raised a brow when the female asked for his number, grumbling about how she isn't properly doing her job and was disturbing a customer, to which led her to being scolded by the manager.

Naoya left the shop with a smug smirk, enjoying the bread he bought. It wasn't that good but since Tooru liked this bread, Naoya found himself liking it. He'd greeted his father when he came home and when he reached his room, he flopped down on the bed and brought out his phone.

He clicked some buttons and then to his gallery, blissfully ignorant as to how much Oikawa's face had occupied. He had downloaded every single photo of Oikawa he found online and there was even this blurry picture where Oikawa was jumping and his hand hitting the ball as he served. There was a folder completely filled with the candid photos his fans took of him when he was passing by and some where Oikawa was smiling brightly.

Naoya breathed in relief when he scrolled through numerous photos of Oikawa, tracing the smile the other had with his index finger. Apple green eyes were shimmering with genuine relief and joy as he gazed at the picture.

 His finger lingered more on Oikawa's lips, tracing his bottom lip and Naoya wondered just how it would taste like.

He wasn't ignorant to his feelings and how he was seeing Oikawa as less of a toy meant to entertain him and dance more for him but more of a person he desires to be his. Naoya was missing Oikawa more and more and he was craving to have him. The stress he had from Akaashi's glaring reduced and completely squashed as Naoya immersed himself to imagining Oikawa being with him and holding him.

He'd thought at first that he was seeing Oikawa as a friend but as they further spent time in their dream space, Naoya admittedly was falling for him more and more, romantically liking the guy. He wasn't ignorant and he wasn't so arrogant to think that Oikawa likes him similarly but the hints in Oikawa's body language as well as how he was looking at Naoya made Naoya pray that Oikawa was feeling the same emotion Naoya feels for him.

His heart pounding erratically and body being burned by passionate flames, Naoya groaned and drew his phone closer, placing a chaste kiss on the picture of Oikawa.

"Tooru..."

**

{End of Chapter}

Up next:

Tooru begged to know the answer.

*****

Hey guys! Whew! Double update today! I gained a new friend! yay! You know who you are!! 

I really thank you guys for reading this book! You guys make me so happy! Especially your comments!

If you ever have any ideas, I'm always open to hear them!

Thank you!