>> Chapter 44 <<

I feel so proud and sad right now.

**

Oikawa Tooru glanced at the endless blue tranquil sky of their dreamscape.

Wait, something is wrong with that sentence. Let's redo that.

Oikawa Tooru, now called Furuya Tooru, glanced at the endless blue tranquil sky of their dreamscape and he sighed in content of everything that he had in his life.

College took some time to finish and brought even more stress to his life along with him juggling volleyball with it but the end results were worth it.

His relationship with Furuya Naoya started with a very illogical phenomenon of their dreams being linked to one another and blossomed to them developing feelings despite both being men and being straight.

It honestly made Tooru's pride hurt to see a guy much more handsome than him invading his dream but his petty jealousy of the other's looks disappeared when the two of them began to interact and Tooru found himself unable to hold back any secret or hold any malicious thoughts towards the slightly sadistic and all for amusement blonde haired male.

When they lived together in their apartment during college, there were times when both would just immerse themselves in their chosen courses or just let go of everything and take a break from being stressed with school and just chill and watch some movies.

Arguments and shouting weren't avoidable and the two were very stubborn people but at the end of the day, one would always be willing to let go of their pride and just apologize to the other sincerely. It wasn't in their nature to hold a grudge against their beloved and Naoya apologizing to Tooru always made his heart tremble in delight from the sweets he made and the loving words spoken.

Birds flew, some looking like aliens due to Tooru's wild imagination and fascination towards them, and Tooru laughed as one of the smaller bird plopped itself on a larger one and almost causing it to dive down from the sudden imbalance.

Soft lips were pressed on his forehead, his view obstructed by blonde strands of hair and Tooru hummed at the sensation of his husband raking his fingers on his hair and occasionally scratching his scalp.

Pink coated his cheeks as his husband's hand began to touch places he shouldn't be touching, and Tooru wiggled out of his lap and plopped himself on the ground beside the smirking male.

"You did that on purpose," Tooru grumbled, sitting up and grasping some grass, pulling them out of the ground and throwing to Naoya's face.

Just in time, Naoya shielded himself from being attacked by his wife and rolled a bit further from him, a smug smile on his face that sent Tooru grumbling again about how unfair his husband still managed to look great even though there's grass on his hair.

"Wife, come here. There's some bunnies!" Naoya beckoned for Tooru who was used to being called wife by his husband. He quite liked the term despite being a male himself and he knew, bed or no bed, he was definitely the bottom in this relationship. It wasn't often that he got to too Naoya since the other is a monster when they do it.

Going to where Naoya is, Tooru kneeled down and indeed saw some young bunnies huddled together, their eyes watching vigilantly to the two giants that came to them.

A genuine smile tugged on Tooru's face, his hand slowly being offered to pat them and seeing as they didn't flinch or back away, he proceeded to calmly stroke them. The others must've been jealous of the one being patted and they flocked to him to be offered the same service as well. Laughter bubbled out of Tooru as he gave them what they wanted.