>> Chapter 7 <<

Previously:

Naoya really knows how to make me speechless, Oikawa thought before he succumbed to the pain.

**

It was unexpected.

He thought that he would once again be subjected to the never ending darkness when he slept or just go through with whatever his messed up mind imagines in his sleep. He remembered closing his eyes, lying on his bed after a tiring day of helping his best friend understand their current Biology topic.

With full awareness that he was in a place he had never been to before, instead of panicking, he just lazed under the shade that a tree provided. It wasn't worth the panic since he knew that he had clearly slept in his room and that this must be a dream. An extremely vivid dream.

The sensation of the wind brushing his being and the feel of his hair swaying with it was awfully real and he mused at how vivid this dream is. His ability to observe and comprehend were proof that he had full awareness in whatever dream he is in. Could this be a premonition or a dream that will show his future? If so, then it would be quite a satisfying one to be in a place surrounded with natures magnificent beauty.

However, he wasn't Phoebe Halliwel from Charmed who had a premonition sort of ability and he was 100% sure that he's of human species. A dream this would be, then, A vivid dream that he would either remember or not remember when he wakes up for another day in reality.

He basked in the peace and tranquility he couldn't have in reality. His body relaxed and his eyelids slid shut, enjoying nature to its fullest. That was what he did... until -

"Argh!!!"

He winced at the sound, wondering just what the hell had interrupted his sweet time with nature. It sounded frustrated, judging from the intensity and loudness of the voice. It didn't seem to have come from an animal, more like to another human being here. However, having another being in this dream or not, he likely doesn't care about them.

Footsteps and the sound of dried leaves being stepped on and fallen twigs breaking neared him and he made no move. He would wait for them to be closer to have a chance to grab them and restrict their movement when they intend to harm him. For now, he'll just observe and wait for what the nearing being would do.

He cracked his eye open when the steps sounded hesitant. He made no move, guessing that the other must be observing him. Hesitation oozed out of the other being, he could sense it even from where he laid and he tilted his head to finally take a look at the being in this dream besides him.

He couldn't see their face but judging from their body build, it most definitely is a guy and he could make out the dark chocolate brown color of his spiky outward hair. His observation didn't last long since the male disappeared with his body in a static, leaving him alone.

It wasn't long since he saw static in his vision and his surroundings getting blurry. Annoyance crawled in his being at the interruption and he closed his eyes, brows furrowed and his pointer and thumb inching the space in between his eyebrows.

The next moment he opened his eyes, he was back in his room.

**

{End of Chapter}

Up next:

He found it funny how this male is so unaware of his surroundings.

*****

Author's note: 

There's still another update today to make up for my lack of update last Thursday.

Hope you like it and thank you for reading.