■ S I X ■

■ SIX ■

Nothing made me more angry than a boy rescuing a girl and acting like the Prince Charming when he was secretly the villian.

Sadly, James was that villainous underdog everyone rooted for.

Since the events of the gym, it seemed that James kept a close eye on me and my plan wavered.

I couldn't seduce the guy when he was too busy watching my every move. Finally, after turning my head away from his constant looks, I decided to give up and find another way to take down the Queen of school.

Truthfully, I must not have hidden my plan very well because Chase approached me with a look of satisfaction on his face.

"I know what your plan is," he said, triumphant.

I closed my locker with a snap before turning to face him. "And what is it?" I asked, clenching my hands.

"You're going to take down Caitlyn," he said, tilting his head.

I sighed. "How'd you figure that out?" I asked, not even bothering to pretend.

"I have my ways," he replied.

I shrugged my shoulder. "So what? You're going to go tell her to watch her back or are you going to tell me to stop?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

He chuckled. "Hell no, I want in," he said seriously.

My back straightened. "What?" I asked, surprised.

"I want in," he repeated.

I narrowed my eyes. "What scheme are you planning?" I asked.

"That cow is dating my brother and I'd like her to stop making him into her personal slave, makes me want to kill her," he replied swiftly.

"Seems fair, why don't you just talk to your brother about it?" I asked, folding my arms.

"Because everytime I ask him why he's dating her, the answer is 'because'."

"Sounds like a very James answer," I replied, shaking my head.

"So am I in?" He asked, impatiently.

"How do I know you won't rat me out, or expose everything?"

He held up his pinky.

Stepping back, I pressed a hand to my heart. "That's a big ass promise Chase, are you sure you want to do this?" I asked, pretending to be shocked.

He narrowed his eyes.

Sighing, I lifted my hand and pinky swore to this crazy idiot that hadn't spoken to me until now. "So what's the plan?" He asked as we began walking.

"Not quite sure, I did have a plan but it's a hard no now, so I guess I'll have to rethink my strategy," I said, shrugging my shoulder.

"Well I do have a good idea on how to take her down," he said, as we passed a group of girls who smiled at Chase.

"Do tell," I replied, ignoring them.

"Well the one thing Caitlyn hates more than anything is someone being better than her, best way to take her down is too be better, more popular for example," he said.

I pursed my lips as I thought about it.

"True but I'm not exactly the type of girl who everyone likes or thinks is even remotely popular, how would that even work?" I asked, glancing at him.

"It's all about the crowd you hang with, you'll obviously need a partner to get you to the top, someone with popularity, like Jason or well my brother but no lets not do that, I could pretend I guess, might be awkward," he started rambling.

"So what? Popular friends, popular boyfriend or in this case, you, and what else?" I asked, stopping by my classroom door.

"Well keep dressing the way you're dressing, it really turns heads and I think the major thing is slowly go from nice to bitchy," he said, as he watched students file in.

I studied him before turning away. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked, glancing down at my hands.

Chase sighed, making me look up.

In a blink of an eye, Chase cupped my face and kissed me. We were standing just a bit away from the doorway, but in view of the entire class.

When I was younger, I had a crush on Chase. Almost every girl in school did and I never imagined ever kissing him.

But kissing him, I was.

He drew me towards him, to make it believable for others who watched on with shock.

Slowly breaking lip lock, I realised I had shut my eyes. Blinking them open, Chase smirked.
"No turning back now," he replied before stepping away.

He let go of me and walked away, presumably to his class. I was still in shock.
Chase Mareno had just kissed me, and it was all an act to take down Queen Bitch.

I felt eyes on me. Turning my head, I saw James standing in the middle of the hallway.

His jaw clenched and he strode straight past me, ignoring me like I was just another poster on the door.

I walked into class and their eyes followed me. It was like I could read their thoughts.

How dare I kiss Chase Mareno!
Who the hell does she think she is!
She's ugly! What does he see in her!

I avoided their gazes and kept my head low. Sliding into my seat, the door to the classroom closed and the lights darkened.

The tv in the corner began to play a movie we'd seen a thousand times but I was hardly paying attention.

Slowly, I lifted my hand and touched my lips.

Chase had kissed me like this was just another Tuesday to him. He didn't give a damn about my reaction or if I even wanted to do something like that as proof, and I should be angry.

I should be mad.

But I wasn't.

Instead, I was kind of flattered and a lot confused.

One thing was for sure, this plan with Chase was going to go a whole lot better than my original one. He definitely knew what he was doing.

I touched my lips again. Definitely.

A/N

Ooo so Chase figured out the plan and he also kisses her?

What did you think of that?
I think he's up to something, maybe a little side plan of his own but is it good or bad?

Don't forget to vote and comment!
I'd love to hear your reactions ^_^

Lots of love, t xoxoxox