Rewind back 1 and a half Hour ago

After showing them staff batch tugged in  my lanyard. The guard give me permission to enter the very sacred building.

I'm walking like a lost kid through unfamiliar busy faces, searching for my cousin. to give her bag that she forgot to bring with her this morning.

I call my cousin to meet me and take her things. But she didn't answer my call.

So I wait for her while sitting in a chair near the backstage.  Park Jimin is currently performing his solo song on the stage.

Jimin looks cool dancing to the serendipity. His dancing and expression is in another world of amazing. As someone who like to dance. I was amazed by him.

"Hey boy, come here for a sec" some backstage staff called me. I point at myself and he nodded.

' me? I'm a girl though. Well, this is not a first time anyways'

"Yes sir? How can i help you?"

" Go and put that boxes inside the store room" he said pointing at a stack of boxes before going away.

"B-but i....   I'm not a staff.. s-sir? Sir!" He still walk away ignoring my call.

'Haih... it's okay. It's just a few boxes anyway'

Without complaining. I carried three of large boxes in one hold.

"Store.. store... Where is th- Ahh! "

"Auch!!"

I bump into someone when i take a sharp turn at the corner.  Falling, Butt kissing the ground. Same goes with the other person and some of boxes that i had hold.

"Oh my gosh! I'm really really really sorry!" I ran to the person and remove the boxes away of him.

" I really didn't mean too b.."

'eh? Isn't this the guy who sings at the stage justnow?!'

"Fuck, it hurts so much..." his face scrunch while pulling up the hem of his leather pants. Showing his injured ankle with a dark purple bruises. Near by his leg laid a toolbox of equipment on the floor. Hammer are right next to his ankle.

"Oh my god, what should i do?" I crouched beside him. Panic of what to do.

"Y/n? What happe... Hukk! Jimin!" My cousin crouched beside me looking at jimin injured leg before pulling the hem down back. She look at me with wide eyes.

"Let's bring him somewhere"

******

Staff resting room.

I put jimin on a chair and suddenly a random guy burst inside the room with emergency kit on his hand. Shoving me aside before kneeling infront of jimin and treating him.

Wait. How did he knew? My cousin didn't even tell anyone else yet.

"Excuse me, How did you kn.."

"You have to help me y/n-ssi." Jimin cut me through it.

"Y-yes! Anything. I would do anything! I promise it was just an accident"

"Then, Switch your place with me . Be me" jimin sudden word startled me.

"S-sorry, i think i have some hearing problem haha. W-what did you say justnow?"

"Be me"

'is it just me or instead of 'be mine' he said 'be me?' he want me to be him? Is he cuckoo or something?'